Thread: Suggestion?

Suggestion?

I just got 80 few weeks ago, as of right now i am working on my tanking gear and this is what it looks like atm.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lstrom&n=Claze
    what can i improve gear,gem and enchant wise. I got around 80 embelem of triumph so i can buy tier 9 pieces what pieces should i get first ?
    do you guys think i am ready for toc 25m or ony 25m. Be Cruel !!!!

Re: Suggestion?

toc 25 prob not...

ony 25 easily :P

u should get chest + shoulders from t9 and then try to get rest from voa 10/25 as legs + hands drop there and poof 4 t9 :P

either than that u could may loose a little bit hit, but that i guess depends on what gear drops for you

but it looks really fine

You have a few upgrades in Ulduar and ToC 10 (mainly new legs, and maybe Heart of Iron or something to replace a trinket), but for the most part I'd say you're geared for 25 ToC, and definitely for 25 Ony. Personally I would swap out chest enchant for 10 stats or 275 health, and the cloak enchant for 22 agi or 225 armor, since you're over the defcap minimum by quite a bit, but these are optional and minor upgrades.

Your spec needs a little TLC though. You definitely want to get Improved Icy Touch - 6% slow may not seem like a big deal, but it makes a big difference over the course of a long fight - it also makes a big difference when tanking adds. I'd drop the points in Sudden Doom and maybe one from Mark of Blood or Spell Reflection for 3 points in IIT.

You also probably don't need all 3 points in Scent of Blood, but now I'm just nitpicking tiny stuff :P

edit: Just noticed you don't have the Vampiric Blood glyph. That is one of the most important glyphs you can have as a blood tank.

ok thanks alot guys. if i get a glyph of vampiric blood which glyph should i replace and am i gemming right ?i will trying out a new spec soon. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Claze
    ok thanks alot guys. if i get a glyph of vampiric blood which glyph should i replace and am i gemming right ?i will trying out a new spec soon. thanks
    drop Death Strike if your single-target threat is good (which is should be as blood)

drop D&D if your multi-target threat is good (which is tough as blood)