Need Dk advice -Arena: how to pressure?

I could need a little help.
    I´m playing with a friend, he is holy Pala in 2v2 bracket with mit unholy dk.
    My gear is minimum Furiously Set items, and Weapon, and nonset items are Mercilles.
    I´m playing 0-17-54 without improved Unholy presence, ( first question here, should i go for? Most time i play in Blood presence).
    1 got 5 % hit, 4100 Ap and 23, crit, and also casthit 121.
    We played to 1800 with 30 wins more than looses. But since we are nearly this rating i got a Problem.
    It looks my dmg is definetly too low.
    I´m alway top dmg dealer also we play against other dk, but, i dont even get a healer down. Early enough.
    MOst time my mate rips first.
    I dont understand what im doing wrong, i start with Ss, Coi, and go over with bloodstrike, spread out plagues to all targets, and go on with scourge strike, scorge strike, death coil deathcoil...or at beging with runepower the garg, inclusive cd´s at the beginning, ghulstun, mindfreeyz while enemy is casting,- silence.
    The problem is the healers arent very impressed of it. most time my mate is in his bubble in this moment and my enemy hasnt really been under enoug pressure from that...
    After it my cd´s are gone, and ...jeah.....there comes nothing from me what really hurts.most time i can only wait still i got my cooldowns back and my mate doesnt rip. and try to burst healer with them again. but in the most times it is too late then. So i Really could need an little advise how to make better dmg in arena, and in wich moments it is better to place to make more pressure .

Re: Need Dk advice -Arena: how to pressure?

First of all, grats on getting ot 1800.

When you say casthit 121, do you mean spell penetration? If so that's all good, because you need spell penetration.

Because us death knights don't have a healing debuff we rely on CC on the healer for our kills.
    You should have all your deseases running and have your runes ready:

Gargoyle -- in preparation of the nuke (use gargoyle when you have maximum AP since it will benefit from your buffs, or use AP trinket before you get it out)
    HoJ -- stunn the healer
    Strangulate -- silence the healer
    gnaw -- stunn the healer

Whilst all this CC is going on, nuke as much as you can with "Empower Rune Weapon" when needed.

Now this is all good if the other partner wasn't trying to stop you, you might need to arm yourself (second weapon) with "swordshattering" rune to minimise disarm effects. you might want to pop IBF to prevent stunns whilst you're trying to nuke, or "Lichborne" to prevent fears during a nuke.

But even with all this you can still fail, just the way it is.
    Hope if helps.

10+ Year Old Account

aye, basically what the previous poster said, although constantly switching targets before going a nuke, especially against a druid, will oom him a lot faster, as he'll have to roll hots on both targets. Doing this can also make the healer care more about his partner, hot him up fully, but let his own hots roll off, and you aren't going to score a kill on a druid if he has more than one hot currently rolling on himself, also, the target switching will allow for the druid to pop a premature barkskin, if he thinks you're going in for the nuke, which means he won't have it later on when you go for the cc chain and the ERW.

i play Arena 2v2 UHDK and Rsham, we usually pick a target ( we talk over skype) and i basically go all out on him. CoI, Strangulate, mind freeze healer, hell panic etc, just nuke / petstun on pala will make him bubble lol ( another CD wasted) DC priest n drood are hard to kill, drood has infinite mana, and try get the priests shield down b4 yer own healer is manaburned... spread diseases, do as much as ye can, and pray :P

Don't waste cooldowns, use them when the other teams healer or dps is in a bad position.