What to gear next? Disc

heres my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nd&n=Eclaviira

based on what gear i currently have. what would you recommomend picking up gear wise next. is there any good gear from heroics that would be usefull in arena?
    whats a good trinket to replace the slot that i have a ToC normal trinket in? i was thinking about the spellpower/res wg trinket?
    should i farm bg's for honor or are getting emblems through heroics faster?
    and i understand there are some nice legs from wintergrasp and i was told to pick them up in a post before but should i grab the haste legs or the crit?

i'am discipline btw

Re: What to gear next? Disc

Quote Originally Posted by Iyaz
    based on what gear i currently have. what would you recommomend picking up gear wise next. is there any good gear from heroics that would be usefull in arena?
    Nope.

whats a good trinket to replace the slot that i have a ToC normal trinket in? i was thinking about the spellpower/res wg trinket?
    There's 4 things you want to get out of your trinket setup in the early stages of PVPing as Discipline.

Those things are -
    Spell Power, CC break, Resilience, Haste-on-use effect.

These 2 trinkets cover all of those bases...

Platinum Disks of Swiftness - Resilience / Haste
    Titan-Forged Rune of Audacity - Spell Power / CC Break

should i farm bg's for honor or are getting emblems through heroics faster?
    If you have a really good heroic farming group, it's almost an equal amount of time. You could go on a massive losing streak with BG's but on the other hand if you do really well for a long time it can go really fast. Doing the WG repeatable quests is a huge honor boost too.

I would say a little of both, heroics and honor, is the way to go. Do WG whenever the quests are up, farm honor in BG's when you can't get a heroic farming group. By the end of each week you'll be able to get something with Emblems from heroics and with Honor from WG/BG's.

and i understand there are some nice legs from wintergrasp and i was told to pick them up in a post before but should i grab the haste legs or the crit?
    The WG legs are OK. Your ideal PVP gear has spirit on it for regen. The amount of crit and haste that's attainable with PVP gear is so small that's it's not worth trying to stack either of them. Also, PVP is a huge mana drain, especially on Priests, and you need every ounce of regen you can get, so that means all mooncloth/spirit pieces.

Depending on your spec though, you can still pick up the haste of crit WG legs until you can get the spirit Furious/whatever legs. If you have Divine Aegis and an already decent amount of crit then get the crit legs. If you have Enlightenment and low crit then get the haste legs.

Just remember they are temporary until you can get spirit legs ilvl equivalent, Furious Gladiator's Mooncloth Leggings.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/