Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 2 v 2 Rogue/Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    first of: as mutilate (which you should be running) you don't want armorpen on gear, expose up or frankly runestone.
    second: I don't know a single highrated druid he doesn't run around with enough hots (and barkskin ready +unsappable, so no damage on dps either) to make any simple burst attempt futile.
    we play it like this: open full force on the dps, cs+garrote, followed by ks and evi and dismantle. blind the druid of the bat, he should have to use trinket.
    reset
    do this again and hopefully something dies, but tbh druid or pally healer teams are a hardcounter to doublerogue, as you have no lasting power whatsoever and a failed cloak or vanish from even one of you basically ends the game.
    I didn't bother mentioning that I was shs... Seeing as you're so high rated I assumed you'd know what I'm talking about b/c it seemed pretty obvious....
    Also, go ahead, try and open on a warrior with full hots rolling and expect to force anything besides a fear and an intervene. A druid wouldn't bother triketing a blind for no reason when his warr's rolling with full HoTs and doesn't drop below 50%. There's no point in trying to kill a dps vs a druid/dps team. A hunter, you won't win vs any hunter with half a brain and it's based on how lucky you get. A rogue you won't find him unless you're lucky, a warrior you won't kill him b/c they have an idea of whats going on and the only shot you've got is to kill a druid. Why? A druid can't live through two rogues on it if he's rolling with 2-3 hots which all druids normaly roll with if they're not being focused. Why? Because it's a waste of mana if you roll 3x LB's a rejuv, a regrowth and a wild growth. Through Barkskin, and full HoTs you can kill a druid with my gear. Yes, right now, I'm talking from a 2500+ standpoint.
    New and shiny compppppp!

im playing Rogue Feral Druid we find good rotations of CC and train the Priest work in most situations as an fact tot on the nuke sap and fast open into a quick train. if up against healers such as Druids or Shamans use Deadly poison to counter dispell on your wound poison and to be able to use envenom becouse it penetrates armor.

Keep in mind that playing lets say vs rogue teams in general as dual stealth you shld allways keep 1 dps whom opens and second one wait the rogue out if the rogue in enemy team waits for to long the waiting rogue can take open with garrot for extra pressure into an vanish

But playing any Dual dps zerg teams req cordination and timed CC other whise there is no general easy wins.
    Jacquel is
    The Real On Use Bubble Leak Evaluation!

Druid is just as hopeless. He will also have hots running and will probably barkskin during kidney, so there's no pressure there anyway.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

I was the second highest rated rogue rogue in europe (2520) back in s6, although I've been active for most of s7, same starts should still apply.

The thing you really need to do in this comp in order to be successful is clean resets.

Vs druid warrior teams for example we usually did it like this:

Each rogue takes a target each, sap the warrior and let the other rogue open on the druid. He'll berserker out of it (first time you meet them at least, also make sure you sap / Cheap shot at the same time so the warrior doesn't get tempted to sit out a sap with 4 sec remaining), when he the warrior cheap shot, the rogue who sapped him open on him with cheap shot KS and the rogue on the druid does the same thing - On KS, pull sprint and run to a LoS object and restealth, wait out DR on sap and use the 10 second gap between DR and Berserker DR to get a clean opener on the druid with both rogues on the druid.

If you're lucky, the druid used barksin already on the first cheap shot KS (possible at your rating) and that gives room for some momentum from your side, you should be able to force at least trinket from either one of them. From here you can gib the druid if had barskin down and evasion tank the warrior while overlapping CC (double blind) or buy another reset. and from here it should be an easy win.

Don't have time to write such a complex strat atm but I can explain in more detail if you wish.

Just a tip:

When you open on the druid the second time and the warrior trinkets, the rogue who doesn't get charge must be extremely fast with blind in order to avoid rend application or Bladestorm opportunity
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Ghoruz&gn=Contraction

probelm is, that a clean reset is very, very difficult, as vanish will often bug out for no reason. That was usually our problem, especially against dk teams, with the pet following after vanish or something
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!