why is there no tabard tab?>

Idk i havent seen a reason why but there is no tabard tab. There is a mount and a pet tab but no tabard one. This leads to taking up way too much space in inventory and its pretty well useless.Not sure if its been mentioned but if not, could someone who has some pull with a blizzard dev please mention to them we NEED one. k ty also if you any info about this i would appreciate it. On another side note i herd a rumor that some people are getting explorer league rep on the ptr? if anyone knows anything about this when they run dungeons?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&cn=Romeolock

Re: why is there no tabard tab?>

this is a great idea. ive thrown away countless tabards just for bagspace
    check out my blog for some gold making tips
    http://anaalius.com/

Also Follow me on Twitter at
    http://twitter.com/anaalius/

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I agree, and they should also fix the texturemapping a bit so that some tabards don't look fucked up when you have boobs or are very buff.

Indeed.

I can't fucking remember wich tabard I can wear every single time I look for one

I have done more research and found out this has been suggested in the forums too. Most for some odd reason say this wont work as a tab but as like a keychain. EIther way it dont matter we all just want it fixed
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&cn=Romeolock

Blizzard said they don't do this because tabards, once you earn them, are not difficult to just purchase again when you want them. They even added most of the tabards in the game to the tabard vendors, so if you really wanted to wear that Lower City tabard, you can go to Stormwind and just buy it again for less then a gold when you have the itch to wear it.

I agree though, tabards at the core are a cosmetic item like the mini-pets (and in a lesser way, various mounts) and should have an easier way to store them.

Deleted

To answer your question -

yes, it is possible to earn Explorer league reputation, as well as Frostborn reputation. Even though not earned in dungeons, its still a rep counted for an exalted titles, and in my opinion one more part of compeletion percentage.

Explorer league and frostborn have 1 daily each, that means you can earn 250rep (275 if you are a human, or have the spirit of sharing) per day. Im currently at 13000/21000 myself

10+ Year Old Account

i was thinking about this myself. i hate getting rid of tabards and other items.

i definately think a specific tab for tabards would be good.

i also think having an option in your character screen to select different tabards from.

who knows maybe one day.

15+ Year Old Account

Instead of having a Tabard tab that you all keep suggesting and Blizzard still states that its not the same thing as Pets/Mounts because those are "spells" while Tabards are counted as equippment I would say that make a Banktab much like the Keyring but for all your Tabards

The reason why there is no tabard tab is due to the fact that you can equip tabards into your main characters inventory.

Unlike a mount or pet.

Easy to fix. Change tabards to something you "Learn" and you equip it by casting that tabards spell. (Like the spell name would be "Equip Tabard") That way you could have a "tab" for tabards.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic
    Easy to fix. Change tabards to something you "Learn" and you equip it by casting that tabards spell. (Like the spell name would be "Equip Tabard") That way you could have a "tab" for tabards.
    Not a bad idea, but tabards like the Argent Tournament one with use effects might screw it up a bit.