Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Why there will be a 3.4

Quote Originally Posted by my ledge ends
    Let me put something in perspective for you:

Back in 2003 (during WoW's closed beta), a blue came out and said they were releasing the Emerald Dream as something "endgame" with "some pretty cool stuff planned for druids."

We're still waiting on the Emerald Dream.
    It is a "dream"

Yes, there will be a 3.4...or 3.3.xxxxx. And no, it will have absolutely nothing to do with stupid ass dances. That may never happen, so stfu. The final patch is going to be the pre-cata event/changes...just like with bc and just like with wrath.

patch 3.3.1

-dance studio
    -rogue fan of knives buffed back 30% to counter the nerf
    -re-implimentation of the vanish fix so it works
    -rogues can now dual-wield 10 pound catfish
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue
    patch 3.3.1

-dance studio
    -rogue fan of knives buffed back 30% to counter the nerf
    -re-implimentation of the vanish fix so it works
    -rogues can now dual-wield 10 pound catfish
    - Soon
    -No
    -Never
    -NEVER
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

15+ Year Old Account

eh.. scrap it.. It was a great idea when it was advertised in the teaser as a new feature but now that we don't have it i'd rather not have them drag out WotLk just so we can learn to dance.

And I play a Male Draenei.. not wanting a new dance is saying alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    eh.. scrap it.. It was a great idea when it was advertised in the teaser as a new feature but now that we don't have it i'd rather not have them drag out WotLk just so we can learn to dance.

And I play a Male Draenei.. not wanting a new dance is saying alot.
    The only thing i miss is an engineering stereo with Tunak Tunak coming out of it everytime we start to dance.
    And from that day, WoW has regained it's epicness.
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

My moonkin will breakdance and nobody will stop me.
    I can imagine it now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzDMC1eHq4s

I will cause the sundering.

Hm, maybe some dances get liek teh leet buffz, and then every raid needs three people with the right dances to go afk and /dance. This is actually not a bad idea, i believe every raid has some people who would be much more useful this way. Even without a patch.

after 3.3 has gone live we will see 3.3.2 a bug fixing patch then we will have Cataclysm beat, which will also feature the dance studio (this with updated race models, yeah I said it, the reason why dance studio isnt implemented yet, is because they first need to upgrade certain races before they can add new dance animations to them)

Then 3.3.3 will be releasing the dance studio, shortly folowed by 4.0 (or 4.0 will come with the dancestudio)

Then cataclysm will be released!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

OP is a genius. Dance studio will be the greatest thing to come to WoW ever. I know I won't ever raid again after it's release.

3.4 nao!

Deleted

Probly you'll be able to buy dances at the blizz store within 10 months or so, I bet..

Quote Originally Posted by conscript
    Ya I really hope the new dance idea is one that hits the scrap pile and stays there. Forever. I don't pay to play Barbie's Dance Studio.
    This ^^

It is boring waiting around 5 days or so just to raid once a week, I hardly think a dance studio is gonna cure that boredom.

Also, anyone taking this thread seriously fails.

15+ Year Old Account

Dances are such an insignificant, trivial and unimportant part of the game, that any serious player (whether casual or hardcore), doesn't give two hoots about them or the potential for upgrades. There will not be a 3.4, but there will be a 3.3.2, that introduces the new talent tree system for Cataclysm, sometime around March/April next year.
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus
    FYI - the dance studio was supposed to be a major feature of WotLK. In other words, they're about a year late on adding it so don't hold your breath.
    The game box that was sold at launch also says "Engage in aerial dogfights with flying mounts and new, gnome-engineered planes" next to a picture of two planes in wintergrasp. That [the aerial combat] was another thing that never came about.
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.