Thread: shields in 3.3

15+ Year Old Account

shields in 3.3

i just came from a naxx 10 over vent i hearding are tanks dk-pally talking about deathknights getting shields in the next patch is this true ???

Re: shields in 3.3

No, they're retarded

10+ Year Old Account

Haha. Come on, think a little dude :P
    Vol'jin fanboy

15+ Year Old Account

i figured they were BSing around dk's with shields..not kool lol

lol dks with shields haha, they also say in 3.3 dks will have unholy light

No we won't be getting shields.

I think it would be a neat idea though, it could solve a lot of issues with DK tanks under normal circumstances
    , but I think they have too many 'fixes' in place as it is, adding shields into would just screw it up more.

They should allow us to block with weapons tbh. Make weapon DPS work like block value and the amount of total str you have could determine the block rating we'd have. Make it a talent that works only in frost presence so people who PvP wouldn't automatically use it, we don't need survivability buffs in PvP we have different issues there.

DKs having shields will kinda kill the idea behind the class, we arent pallies or warriors hiding behind shields every time some mob bigger then us comes at us

the idea blizz had was that DK'swould be though enough to face those same mobs without the use of a shield to cower behind

Quote Originally Posted by Noxia
    They should allow us to block with weapons tbh. Make weapon DPS work like block value and the amount of total str you have could determine the block rating we'd have. Make it a talent that works only in frost presence so people who PvP wouldn't automatically use it, we don't need survivability buffs in PvP we have different issues there.
    i like this idea though
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Someone believes the earth is flat, call them stupid.
    Someone believes Andorra is in Africa, call them uneducated.
    Someone believes you can go make coffee in the back of your car because it's set on "autopilot", call them retarded.
    But if someone believes a magical bearded man rewards you with eternal life in the clouds as long as you drink the magical whine-blood of a long dead carpenter in church, don't you dare argue with his beliefs.

dualwielding shields could be fun

If blizz let dk's use shields they would have to re-desigin the whole class, change talent trees, change the stats on tier. I wont happen.

The day DK will get shields will be the same day as the day when gnomes will start to grow from trees and grow larger than a tauren.