Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10894, Blizzard @ Dreamhack

Icecrown Raid Testing - Icecrown Citadel Testing - November 24 Only testing one boss this week!

Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10894
    Another build is being deployed on test realms. Once again it's full of exciting and unexpected changes. (... no?)

Mounts
    The Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher and Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher are now confirmed rewards of the Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 player) and Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player) achievements.

Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher (25 Players)

Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher (10 Players)

HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YT4csubpnYE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YT4csubpnYE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="405"></embed></object>

Achievements
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Spell Comparison
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Tier 8 Sets

Tier 9 Sets

Tier 10 Sets
    • Item - Druid T10 Balance 4P Bonus - Your critical strikes from Starfire and Wrath cause the target languish for an additional 7% of your spell's damage over 4 sec. (Up from 5%)

Shaman (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Elemental
    • Elemental Mastery now gives you 15% spell haste for 15 sec instead of increasing your critical strike chance.
    Official Notes Update
    The official notes have been updated as well.
    )
    • Eclipse: This effect will not activate again within 15 seconds of either type of Eclipse effect firing, in addition to the existing 30-second cooldown for each type of Eclipse.
    Blizzard Entertainment at Dreamhack Winter!
    Originally Posted by Ancilorn (Blue Tracker)
    We’re pleased to announce that Blizzard Entertainment will be attending Dreamhack Winter 2009, the world’s largest computer festival, which is taking place from 26th to 29th November in Jönköping, Sweden.

Dreamhack attendees will be able to visit the Blizzard booth to take part in various competitions and contests, and also to play both StarCraft II and World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.

You can find out more about Dreamhack Winter 2009 at http://www.dreamhack.se/dhw09 .

We look forward to seeing you there!

Re: Patch 3.3 - PTR Build 10874, Blizzard @ Dreamhack

Cool, frostwyrms I'm glad raiders (not me, I'm too bad) get one of those. I never understood how those goblins could get Frost Wyrms to give great pvp-players
    |----------------------------ART----------------------------|

awesome can't wait for my drake

frostwyrm pics are 404 when clicked

shiny shiny shiny.

Boub, your pictures are broken'd, and the text for the Swedish city that Dreamhack is in appears to be non-working.
    Also, WOOT Frostwyrms.

Wtb working pictures!

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Excellent, I would love to get either of those Frostwyrms

15+ Year Old Account

Can't click the mount pics, file not found.
    =/

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

404 file not found for the frost wyrms =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascer
    I don't always drink tears, but when i do, i prefer undead's.

Stay feared my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Boub, your pictures are broken'd, and the text for the Swedish city that Dreamhack is in appears to be non-working.
    Also, WOOT Frostwyrms.
    It's Jönköping, in case you're wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Afoe
    Shaman (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Elemental
    Elemental Mastery now gives you 15% spell haste for 15 sec instead of increasing your critical strike chance.
    WHY
    Because Blizzard thought shammy pvp burst was too much. Whether this is true or not I don't know but I believe that was the reason.
    |----------------------------ART----------------------------|

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard Entertainment at Dreamhack Winter!
    Originally Posted by Ancilorn (Blue Tracker)
    We’re pleased to announce that Blizzard Entertainment will be attending Dreamhack Winter 2009, the world’s largest computer festival, which is taking place from 26th to 29th November in J??nk??ping, Sweden.

Dreamhack attendees will be able to visit the Blizzard booth to take part in various competitions and contests, and also to play both StarCraft II and World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.

You can find out more about Dreamhack Winter 2009 at http://www.dreamhack.se/dhw09 .

We look forward to seeing you there!

PLAY...
    CATACLYSM!!?

>:O

So I decide for the first time in 5 years to not go to dreamhack winter and then the let people PLAY CATACLYSM there... Ass.

Is there a reason that the the 10 player drakes are always better looking then the 25
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Quote Originally Posted by Figoment
    Is there a reason that the the 10 player drakes are always better looking then the 25
    I don't really see a difference.

All i see one is darker than the other. So it just boils down to personal preference.

At least it means I'll be satisfied with the 10man version. Unlike Ulduar raider drakes, where 25 version is the best looking.

Sorry I dont understand the Eclipse change anyone care to elaborate?

"Bloodbathed"... Barely have any blood other than his color :/ Should have called it Darkred Frostwyrm

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastey
    Here's kind of an elaboration http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...33744481&sid=1

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dastey
    In certain circumstances you could cancel eclipse if the time left was less than the cast time of Starfire or Wrath, therefore jumping into next eclipse short of the 15 second timer.

But somebody at Blizzard has a raging boner to keep the balance druid down and thus figured they HAD to do something.

Not to mention, the t8 2pc bonus nerf. Way to go Blizz, learn to make gear IMO.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder