Thread: Divine Plea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Divine Plea

Quote Originally Posted by Kurotshuchi
    I dare you name a fight where there is absolutely no time for DP
    vezax

Deleted

Using seal of wisdom and judging can help aswell to regain mana.

I don't know why so many of you are saying you use divine illumination with divine plea, to get the most out of divine illumination, you want to be using it when you know you're going to have to do alot of healing. Which is exactly the time that you DON'T want to be using plea.
    Too cool for a sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathflid
    vezax
    Actually, healers have plenty of free time at vezax. It can be useless do DP, but you do have time.

alritey for me this is what i do

1st pop: Avenging Wrath so = 30% reduction
    1min
    2nd pop: talisman of resurgence trink proc with Divine Illumination so = 50% reduction but with 50% less mana costs and a +599sp buff
    1min
    3rd pop: have no counter offer thing so i usually wont use it here or pop a mana pot/cast LoH on myself
    1min
    Repeat

but now with the new set bonuses for holy (not sure if this is the case but) the 35% increase to heals on DI? so im frothing that and waiting for 2pc, because that will be like Christmas comes fucking early when i can put that into my deficiency offset.

Quote Originally Posted by holii
    that would be a 3 seconds GCD. i wouldn't recommend it
    The sac is the second spell to hit, after a single GCD. At that point I effectively increase the tank's HP by 30%, which is roughly equivalent to a full HL with zero overheal. It's not like he's going 3 GCDs with zero health gain.

In fact using HoS rather than DSac you can sac first and bubble later, if you're feeling brave