What does 3.3 Look like for Blood dps?

I seen and read the post about Unholy 3.3. So anyone have any info about Blood ?

Re: What does 3.3 Look like for Blood dps?

No news on any changes on patch notes so I guess Blood will be the same as it is now.

Nothing is being changed about blood, and the changes that are made aren't in a blood spec (like UB and SS) so it will look exactly the same as it does now.

10+ Year Old Account

i can tell you one thing, Unholy will most likely be ALOT better =)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

Yeah from reading the 3.3 thread it really does look like Unholy is gonna blow Blood away lol.

Nah... Have you seen the amount of armor pen on the gear? I'm pretty sure blood will be scaling a lot better than it is in t9 content.

I'm not a fan of blood so I can't be 100% sure but, the only thing I can see changing at all for blood would be the Glyph of Disease not rolling max diseases anymore. That doesn't really change anything as far as playstyle tho, and as people have said....there is a ton of ArMpen on gear so that can only help.

Although if SS stays the way it is on the PTR then UH will benefit from ArmPen too

Quote Originally Posted by Decrepit05
    I'm not a fan of blood so I can't be 100% sure but, the only thing I can see changing at all for blood would be the Glyph of Disease not rolling max diseases anymore. That doesn't really change anything as far as playstyle tho, and as people have said....there is a ton of ArMpen on gear so that can only help.

Although if SS stays the way it is on the PTR then UH will benefit from ArmPen too
    Do you mean that Glyph of Disease won't refresh the Diseases back to their full rotation when using Pestilence?

There are barely any changes that affect blood in 3.3. Judging from the PTR, unholy will continue as the all-around dominant top-end spec in ICC.

^^
    There has been no word about any change on the glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria
    Nah... Have you seen the amount of armor pen on the gear? I'm pretty sure blood will be scaling a lot better than it is in t9 content.
    ArP won't be all that bad for UH 3.3 with the new SS, so it benefits uh to, not as much, but slot better than it currently does

Quote Originally Posted by asparagus
    ^^
    There has been no word about any change on the glyph.
    Elitist Jerks reports
    [Undocumented] Glyph of Disease no longer 'rolls' AP and percent modifiers. It instead will check your current value every time you refresh diseases.
    However, it's possible Blizzard changed it already...
    But, I don't really undestand the explanation, can someone enlighten me?

In 3.2 using the glyph of disease, the idea is to get as many of your procs and buffs running at the same time as possible. Once that's accomplished, you renew your diseases once the normal way (IT/PS). From that point on, you refresh only using pestilence. When they are refreshed in this way, they will maintain the damage per tick from the last time they were applied. The game doesn't check your current attack power when refreshing diseases via this glyph. So even when your AP drops due to procs and buffs expiring, the diseases will continue to deal damage as if your AP hadn't dropped at all.

In 3.3 the glyph of disease will check your current AP every time you refresh using it. So it will lower the per tick damage of your diseases if your AP goes down, such as when your procs expire. It's technically a nerf, but it's one I find very appropriate. They already did this for shadow priests and affliction warlocks.