Average dps required for Yogg+0 zerg?

We are working at this moment on yogg+0 and i wonder what dps required for killing yogg+0 with zerg tactic? :P My math is 3.3 million health/ 7 dps/ 60 seconds( time when 6th guardian spawns and tank is pretty much is dead)=7,8k dps, what is really really high and im not sure that we can pull this. Correct me if im wrong and share you experience please.

Re: Average dps required for Yogg+0 zerg?

95 views no answer?thanks

Just go onto World of Logs and find a parse if you want some empirical data.

You're going to have to take into account Lunatic's Gaze and it's effect on your dps to some degree, I understand you're zerging it and I don't have 10 man experience myself (although I have done it on 25 man), it's not uncommon for people to get unlucky RNG in p2 and find themselves low on insanity at the beginning of p3.

However with a Bloodlust, haste pot and all your cooldowns, 7.8k DPS over 60 seconds isn't that high provided you have a reasonable balance of raid buffs on most fights, however I've never zerged Yogg+0 and don't understand how that would make it any easier if I'm honest.

Take as many affy locks as well, lunatic gaze has an incredible effect on ranged dps.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-du...yogg-0-10-man/

Have a read through that.

We zerged it, and any other strategy without a Hunter was kind of useless.

You realise its as easy as dpsing yogg and dpsing the add that comes out a bit, then simply pulling it out before it heals.. ?