Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Heroic Lich King is probably the Algalon of ICC

I'm assuming they left his achievement out of the meta so the fight was even more mysterious. /cue spooky music

10+ Year Old Account

The LK is only an illusion created by saurfang to distract the alliance.
    In 3.3 SW and ironforge will be horde.

i hope LK is balls hard.. 10x worse then algalon 8) that way i stop hearing QQ from hardcores saying that WotLK is too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mowg
    Algalon or Yogg +0 I should add. Since you don't need to slay the Heroic version of LK for the meta achievement to gain the epic mount, it sounds like he'll work much like Algalon or Yogg +0, which was not needed for the Ulduar meta achievement.

What this could mean is, Heroic LK may be the hardest encounter in World of Warcraft thus far. I'm calling it now, Muru, C'thun, 4H, Firefighter, Algalon and Yogg+0 may pale in comparison to Heroic LK.
    Alright, I'll go along with this. Sounds reasonable enough to me. I really hope this is the case.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack
    The LK is only an illusion created by saurfang to distract the alliance.
    In 3.3 SW and ironforge will be horde.
    no its a crater of saurfangs cleave left on the ground that evoluted into lich king
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

They should make a sandbox version of the Lich King.... he has a mathematically mind-bogglingly huge amount of health and no enrage timer and mana pools that appear every 8 minutes. ;D

If you kill him you get
    [That Which Has No Life]
    Title Reward - Sir/Madam _______ no life
    Sir MrPistachio no life
    And you get crazy ridiculous gear. Probably 'ridiculous' as in, really crappy hilarious looking gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Xikem
    i hope LK is balls hard.. 10x worse then algalon 8) that way i stop hearing QQ from hardcores saying that WotLK is too easy.
    As long as it has cool mechanics like...dunno, ressing bosses of ICC, sending Invincible against you, Frostmourne phase, lots of undead adds (lots like in, several hundred). I'd love Yogg appearing, but i guess he's not gonna pop and say hello.
    Just gief the damn raid already, k?

Dot like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Xikem
    It's usually not even the hardcores that even say it, but the people struggling with the progression encounters.

This thread is fail, do you really think that THE boss of wotlk will be easier than any other bosses before..?

I just hope he casts Wrath, and if it is not interrupted, it deals 100,000 damage to all raid members.

:P
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ner%27zhul&n=Paulkariya

Quote Originally Posted by Gigajot
    This thread is fail, do you really think that THE boss of wotlk will be easier than any other bosses before..?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Heroic 25man Lich King was accidentally only given 10man Normal health. Sorry for the inconvenience, but he has now been buffed to match his normal health at 6,300,000 HP. No achievements or gear will be taken away, as we don't really give a damn. Good luck facing the real encounter next week!

LOLMMOCHAMPOIN YUR WORLD1ST R RONG!!!!111

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gigajot
    I do.

Illidan was done in Tier 3.

Kil'Jaedan was also done in a relatively short time.
    Bringing the lich king to the PTR is the stupidest thing they've done.
    Leave the encounter to live! (I'm sure Blizzard have capeable developers that can test it.)
    THAT, or select a few high end guilds to test it.

Anyway. Lich King will be more of an "eventful" boss rather then a "hard" one.
    They're no "hard" bosses in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    i lol'd. He's OBVIOUSLY been tested on the PTR, amirite?

I hope he is actually difficult on normal and that the attempt limit is just the difficulty disguised. Algalon was difficult but both Firefighter and Yogg0 were much harder/more complex. I expect Arthas Hardmode to be much like Yogg0. It isn't required for the meta, so I don't see a lot of guilds (25 mans at least) getting Arthas hardmode complete, especially with the annoying attempt limit.

Anyways, wait and see.

I'm assuming they left his achievement out of the meta
    Actually, he's in the meta. "Frostwing Halls" heroic completed, and LK counts as a boss in Frostwing part of the instance. Same kind of deal as "Descent into Madness" in Ulduar, where it was meta achi for last two bosses.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack
    I wish he will be REALLY HARD and I mean REALLY!!! I mean like I want a majority players to have their brain melt from frustration.
    but, he'll probably be ROLFCOPTERNOOBBBQSAUCE.
    He is going to be ROLFCOPTERNOOBBBQSAUCE just for you, mister PRORAYDERZ!

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah
    Actually, he's in the meta. "Frostwing Halls" heroic completed, and LK counts as a boss in Frostwing part of the instance. Same kind of deal as "Descent into Madness" in Ulduar, where it was meta achi for last two bosses.
    He is not part of the meta. He is released with the Frostwing Halls Section in terms of gating, but he is actually not part of it, he is part of The Frozen Throne section all by his lonesome self. As I said, he will be the optional hardmode of the instance like Yogg0 and Algalon in Ulduar, especialy as it has titles, his own mount (Invicible) and they want it to be really hard-like Yogg0-and don't want to hold people back from getting their metas.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bbk
    He is going to be ROLFCOPTERNOOBBBQSAUCE just for you, mister PRORAYDERZ!
    Not only gonna be ROLFCOPTERNOOBBBQSAUCE hes gonna drop t17042 just for me.
    Spoiler alert t17042 has 99999999999999999 all stats and looks EXACTLY like the LK model.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryl
    Illidan was done in Tier 3.

Kil'Jaedan was also done in a relatively short time.
    Bringing the lich king to the PTR is the stupidest thing they've done.
    Leave the encounter to live! (I'm sure Blizzard have capeable developers that can test it.)
    THAT, or select a few high end guilds to test it.

Anyway. Lich King will be more of an "eventful" boss rather then a "hard" one.
    They're no "hard" bosses in wow.
    Sorry to go off topic a bit, but why do people keep repeating this? If killshots are all it takes to make people believe such a ridiculous claim give me a few minutes and I'll go kill something in full Valor.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.