HfB pve spec; Relentless Strikes vs Lightning Reflexes

Was wandering about what would be better, I know that the 25 energy from Relentless Strikes is great, now with good gear, all our damage still comes from white hits, so this 10% haste can help get more energy from focused attacks and more damage.

I have being doing stuff irl so dont have enough time to think of it by myself, thats why I wanna write in here to see other opinions about this.

Thanks.

* Also, due to t10 (2) piece set bonus, as HfB would be good to have tricks glyph and try doing another rogue have the same spec for tricks change, i think that I will do that .. *

Re: HfB pve spec; Relentless Strikes vs Lightning Reflexes

Trading tricks is already a large dps gain. Even if there is not another rogue to trade tricks with, you should be sending your tricks off to another melee. If you are not doing that you are not DPSing at 100% effectiveness, thus playing poorly. There is no debate on this subject except by forum trolls. Go check out rogue theory crafting sites if you need more to convince you.

Currently the lightning reflexes is a dps gain if you poison swap. With 3.3 LR will be mandatory.

Re: glyphs

You only use two as no rupture mutilate, use either tricks of FoK depending on what you feel you need for your guild and your rolls.