Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Invincible, Perky Pug, Blue posts, Comics

I think the flying animation looks badass.

The headless horseman mount looked terrible with no wings.

The wings on Invincible look evil, this is a kickarse mount.

WotLK players really have zero good taste :/

Quote Originally Posted by Joelsfallon
    this is still just a PTR build, i'm sure its just a rough animation. You don't actually expect blizzard to not touch up the animations a bit before the patch goes live?
    Its most likely the final version. Once in game files, it almost never gets changed.

No Perky! Not on the carpet! BAD DOG! >
    Culto, the goblin undead warlock!
    Fuck it. I'm not waiting that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis
    Only thing that makes me sad about Invicible is the turd named <Iownurfacerofl> from <XxXNoLifeKittensODoom> that will be riding around on it and acting like a douchebag.
    On my server, there is a Night Elf Death Knight named Hehh or something that has the Ashes of Al'ar. Seeing that made a bit of myself die, along with my future children and my ancestors were shocked to life just to die again from the horrible sight. And yes, that is because he is a NIGHT ELF DK WITH A F***ING RETARDED NAME. You can't even be jealous of something like that. You just feel... really sad.

Anyway, Invincible looks pretty badass although his animations are slightly... off?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocet
    I strongly doubt it will be 100% drop from some crazy hard mode. That's because of feat of strenght - there isn't one for mimiron's head, is it? But there is for A'lar, so I guess it will be ridiculously rare drop, but available for everyone.
    there will be a feat of strength in next patch called "And i'll make the head" or something to that extent.

Deleted

Imo, they definitely should not bring back the old pvp titles.
    I really don't like that idea :/

Invincible looks just amazing, it's a shame i'll never get my hands on it.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by playersup
    Its most likely the final version. Once in game files, it almost never gets changed.
    Perhaps, Perhaps not - If anyone were to make an accurate guess, it'd be Boubouille. If he could post his thought about it wether it'd get changed or not here that'd be great.

Or we could wait untill 3.3, biting our nails
    Quote Originally Posted by number8 View Post
    warriors will dead

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis
    Translation: WHAAAAAAA I won't ever see Invincible drop, much less kill the LK 25man super hardcore mode and even if it drop I don't have anal sex with the GM so the only chance I have of even seeing it is when <Igutmwadskilz> sits over the well in Dalaran with it looking all smug and self satisfied.
    grow up kid
    (FYI Fail ... im in HC guild)
    and thb. if i should decide between this mount and any other 100% or any flyer mount... this one would be the last i would choose... especialy when there will be frostwyrms... now carry on to grow up (mentaly loly mentaly)

The wings on Invincible look evil, this is a kickarse mount.
    WotLK players really have zero good taste :/
    the wings look nice, the animation is what sux

btw. tbh whatever this mount is, its not arthas mount
    the mount should be skeletal model... gj. blizzard ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Descense
    Actuly Invincible should be like this http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...athknight2.JPG like in WC3. The model is actuly a Undead mount.
    Lore is messed up again ;D.

The model is undead, look at its bones. They just dressed him up better.

Inb4 you see DKs named Arthas with special characters riding around on Invincible.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonJuice
    Yup...they should remove the wings tbh, they don't look strong enough to get the massive armored ass of Arthas in the air, it just looks silly...make him fly with some kind of magic instead :P
    Oh that's a great idea, make it generic as the Horseman's mount. Yeah that'll certainly make it unique.

Invincible looks brilliant, but there's two things I'd change.

1: The wings clip themselves when it's on the ground.

2: The legs running through air during the flying animation looks like some bad cartoon. Having them still (as far as the gently-swaying limbs of WoW are, anyway) and angled backwardsat the knee slightly as if it was trying to streamline itself or something would look less...ridiculous.

Deleted

To all the Guys here, that want to have an Invincible that looks like a Forsaken Warhorse. Please be quiet. You&#180;d probably be the first ones to QQ if blizz would do that, cause it&#180;s not uniqe and whatnot. This would be the 10000 Mount to look like the Forsaken horses (Baron Mount anyone?) >

This is the Horse of Arthas, so it should look really badass and unique. And it does. GJ Blizz and i&#180;m hoping that this will be a really high end reward. I&#180;m not sure whether it drops from Arthas 25m HM 100% like the Mimiron Head, or if it&#180;ll be like the Ashes of Alar a really low droprate (0,0001% ^^). But i&#180;d rather prefer the 100% dropchance from the HM, cause Onys Drake does&#180;nt drop either.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by norokelt
    btw. tbh whatever this mount is, its not arthas mount
    Yeah because what you say has to be done!

If you're referring to the mount model from WC3, that is an old grapic engine, i think they decided to give invincible the look of a skeletal horse so that players easily see it's an undead horse. With that raw graphic, rotted flesh looks similar to normal flesh and the difference wasn't big enough.
    And todays there are already skelett horses ingame and I doubt you would be pleased if arthas' drop mount looks like a common undead horse with more armor or something.
    imo it's really impressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vancha
    Invincible looks brilliant, but there's two things I'd change.

1: The wings clip themselves when it's on the ground.

2: The legs running through air during the flying animation looks like some bad cartoon. Having them still (as far as the gently-swaying limbs of WoW are, anyway) and angled backwardsat the knee slightly as if it was trying to streamline itself or something would look less...ridiculous.
    First rule of animation: If it's staying still it's dead and uninteresting. It'd look more awkward if the legs were just hanging there and remained completely still.

15+ Year Old Account

Since they are talking about "introducing" the old pvp titles again, are those who have it from vanilla going to lose our title?

Quote Originally Posted by stormshadow243
    First rule of animation: If it's staying still it's dead and uninteresting. It'd look more awkward if the legs were just hanging there and remained completely still.

Exactly, it would look tired...As if it's just barely lifting itself off the air.

Quote Originally Posted by norokelt
    tbh whatever this mount is, its not arthas mount
    Yes, Blizzard should reward the 25 hard mode guilds with a reskinned forsaken epic mount...I would enjoy that greatly

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul

Exactly, it would look tired...As if it's just barely lifting itself off the air.

Yes, Blizzard should reward the 25 hard mode guilds with a reskinned forsaken epic mount...I would enjoy that greatly
    I'm glad most of these people aren't on the design team.

I second that

Edit: Where is the song in the Invincible video from? The raid? the 5 mans? I must know!

Quote Originally Posted by buechse
    Yeah because what you say has to be done!

If you're referring to the mount model from WC3, that is an old grapic engine, i think they decided to give invincible the look of a skeletal horse so that players easily see it's an undead horse. With that raw graphic, rotted flesh looks similar to normal flesh and the difference wasn't big enough.
    Another thing:
    Compare WC3 tauren to WoW tauren. No one complains here about 'broken lore'.

Also, is there any direct reference that arthas mount in WC3 is actually Invincible and not some random skeletal horse? He probably revived Invincible afterwards. Stop QQ about somthing like that. There are plenty of possible explainations and there is pretty few actual informations on invincible.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?