Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...

Re: Invincible, Perky Pug, Blue posts, Comics

Perky Pug is still adorable, even more so with that new animation than before!

Invincible is still ugly as fuck.

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette

I'm so getting that dog on my tanking druid, so we can tea-bag dead people together.

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21
    Last note, the pug pet, animations look amazing. I wonder how it will be gotten? Will you have to PUG for the pug?
    If you have been reading recently on MMO-Champion, or within the past month, information about how this pet was announced through pugging 100 dungeons using the new LFG tool.

Invincible, for me, looks nothing short of incredible, truly loving the sturdiness of the hooves to the span of the wings.

As for Perky Pug, CUTE! Much want

Quote Originally Posted by noahjam326
    I read the book and Invincible died at a young age. Invincible was on the cusp of becoming a Horse when he died.
    I read the book, and as far as I recall, that is NOT what happened. Invincible was a adult when he died. The book details one incident where Arthas tried riding Invincible before Invincible was fully grown. It didn't go well, but Invincible came out of it with only a scratch after panicking and taking off, and Arthas was scolded that he could have permanently crippled Invincible by doing that.

Invincible doesn't die until later in the book, on a snowy winter day when Arthas is out riding him. (Which, since he got scolded for riding him when he wasn't fully grown, would indicate that Invincible was fully grown at this point.) Arthas guided Invincible to jump from an embankment they'd jumped from many times before (Also indicating that he'd been able to ride Invincible for a while.) but this time, Invincible slipped on a patch of ice and fell, breaking his front legs and other serious injuries. Arthas had to drive his sword through Invincible's heart to put him out of his misery, since he wasn't a paladin at the time and couldn't heal his steed. (This was a big contributing factor to why Arthas decided to become a paladin.)

So, while Invincible may have been a young adult, he was definitely an adult.

OK, the guy that did Invicible while its flying must've been watching Family Guy with the retarded horse >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    BoA Invincible PLOX!
    Starts with model without wings and as you learn flying and you are in flying zone, you get the model with wings. please. /vote for awesome BoA mount.
    in cata you can fly everywhere in the game. but it wouldn't be that fun if it was a BoA yeah it would be nice, but EVERYONE would have it, so uncool lol.

(didn't bother to see if anyone said anything about this...so lol)

15+ Year Old Account

I thought that mount was amazing until I saw it galloping through the air. It seems weird because any form of pegasus doesn't move its legs at all as it flies, and it just seems unnatural to look at. Not that having an undead horse with wings is natural...

The fact that the pug is called a perky pug should have clued us in to his behaviour. That he scratches behind the ear is an indicator that he's going to have to scratch in other places too, right?

Bringing back the old titles is a good idea. I could never exhibit the skill to get my Knight-Captain title again, so I'm happy that I have it, but for those that are serious about battlegrounds, good luck to them on getting the upper echelon PvP titles.
    For the Alliance!

Man, that Perky Pug reminds me so much of my pug.
    Invincible needs improvement though. I mean, it runs in the air, the wings fold irregularly, and when it fly's the whole body does "the worm".

guys, the mount is god-like! yeah, i dont like its wings when folded, but i love it anyway! and pegasus SHOULD "run" in the air, it would look unnatural if it doesnt, and im pretty sure about it
    guess im gonna save ton of cash and buy it from our best server guild (they already are selling stuff like iron-bound proto drake full run, mimirons head, algalon25 or togc25 run with 0 wipes with free loot for you, but yeah, it might cost me about 50k+ )
    Invincible is so lovely

Dam that mount is sooo ugly!!!!!

It looks so strange with those wings. I wanna like it but I dont.

10+ Year Old Account

The Perky Pug is sooooooooooo cute! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
    yes, Blizzard hates Jesus Christ
    Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post
    You need to leave the house to actually meet people, sorry.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Deathiccus
    there will be a feat of strength in next patch called "And i'll make the head" or something to that extent.
    And I'll Form the Head!

Believe me guys, you don't know what you're saying. If it wasn't galloping while flying i swear the 80% of the people here would be whining how dead and unnatural it looked like. Just show me a video link where a flying HORSE is not galloping on flight.
    I've got an idea though, just like normal drakes soaring for a little while on flight, how about this one doing the same? like gryphons or drakes soaring for a few seconds and keeps galloping after.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis

Only thing that makes me sad about Invicible is the turd named <Iownurfacerofl> from <XxXNoLifeKittensODoom> that will be riding around on it and acting like a douchebag.

What, you mean like Arthas?

Another epic DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul

Exactly, it would look tired...As if it's just barely lifting itself off the air.

Yes, Blizzard should reward the 25 hard mode guilds with a reskinned forsaken epic mount...I would enjoy that greatly
    Also every model in WCIII is definently the way Blizzard wanted players to invision every lore character / model for the rest of their history in the WC universe...

Also giving out sexual favors on information about the music used in the Invinsible mount vid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunak
    Also every model in WCIII is definently the way Blizzard wanted players to invision every lore character / model for the rest of their history in the WC universe...

Also giving out sexual favors on information about the music used in the Invinsible mount vid.
    I want teh sex0rz!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JStujuiZagc

Okay i lie, I didn't find it, it was on the youtube comment for the invincible video.

Quote Originally Posted by Eislin
    guys, the mount is god-like! yeah, i dont like its wings when folded, but i love it anyway! and pegasus SHOULD "run" in the air, it would look unnatural if it doesnt, and im pretty sure about it
    guess im gonna save ton of cash and buy it from our best server guild (they already are selling stuff like iron-bound proto drake full run, mimirons head, algalon25 or togc25 run with 0 wipes with free loot for you, but yeah, it might cost me about 50k+ )
    Invincible is so lovely
    Jeebus, people are so greedy nowadays on this game.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Meh, the mount looks awesome but when the heck did that horse get wings... I want arthas mount without wings... much more... loory and hoorseyy! (A)
    Rorre the erroR

Post deleted