Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Cataclysm abilities

I want the epic high-jump to come back. You know the one that fury
    warriors and demonology warlocks had in the Wrath of the Lich King beta.
    This awesome thing

EDIT: Oh, look at that. The ability is still on Wowhead

Deleted

Clueless ppl, wants to make mage more op than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Chirbalah
    I would love to see something like this implemented

Arcane Tree:

Arcana Influx: (AoE) [1.5 second cast]: An arcane lightning creates an unstable singularity in the target area, that will explode dealing arcane damage to enemies in a 25 yard radius for X damage, the damage will increase by 8% for every enemy inside the spell's radius up to 40% increase in damage.

Mage Armor --> Archmage Armor: Increase your magic defenses to all schools by 1.5 of your level and
    increases your spell power by an amount equal to 5% of your total intellect
    in addition it has a 5% chance to reflect all damaging spells cast on you.

Fire Tree:

Mage Fire: (Passive ability) Your ignite procs will also burn mana, rage, energy or runic power by an amount
    equal to 5% of your ignite total damage in the same time. in addition, your Molten Fire
    gains the Molten Will effect which decreases the damage done by harmful spells or
    physical attacks on you by 8% for each time they are done against you (up to 30%)

Core Implosion (AoE) [Instant]: When activated, it will absorb all damage done against you in a time window of 6 seconds, when over, you will release a shockwave of pure fire around 25 yards, dealing an amount of damage equal to the damage recieved, cannot be resisted and pierces through all mitigating abilities or spells.

15,000 Fireball Crit x .4 = Ignite damage of 6000 x .05 to burn mana rage etc = 300. Energy/Rage/RP does not go anywhere close to 300, let alone 150. That is OP as fuck. You could do a flat number: Your ignite ticks burn off 5 energy, rage, runic power, or 2.5% mana. *Mana can go to ridiculously high numbers, so I say make that a % based, but not off the damage dealt*
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I would really like to see a stance for warrior where you
    1 Get 30% ArP
    2 Increase the healings you receive by 30%

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    indeed many do, i however do not. it's a tool warriors needed really since they were the only melee class that didn't have SOME way of becoming snare/CC proof.

rogue: CloS
    pali: HoF
    DK: lichborne, AMS, IBF

NOTE: i didn't say ALL priests, i said MY priest. you can QQ all you want, but you really should be LoS and not in range of lolstorm anyway.
    Cloak of shadows isnt that good, I dont get why people think its OP, its just evasion for spells & lasts 5 seconds. Besides 5 seconds is bugger all...a mage can kite that if hes good. Most mages use iceblock against it. The only people who can omplain are locks coz it nukes there precious DoTs...moment its gone a lock can just 20k crit you anyway so realy, theres no complaining

Never mind my last post I didnt read the persons words propaly
    I jsut woke up...cut me some slack

But yet...Clos isnt OP

Oh & back on topic,

Frost - Glacial wrath - Your frost spells have a % chance to increase your spell haste by (insert realistic number here) & increases all slowing effects done to your target by 5%. Lasts 8 seconds

Fire - Ashes to Ashes - After killing a target that gives EXP or honor your next firespell has a 100% chance to crit & heals you for 1/2/3/4/5% of the damage caused. (bougt time mages got a nice heal ;D)

Arcane - Illusions of the void - Damage caused by your mirror images increased by 2/4/6% & while they are active you take 2% less damage from all scources

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay
    Clueless ppl, wants to make mage more op than they are.
    Mages arnt OP at all. They are just right ATM....A GOOD mage is OP...nothing else

ok FUN moves
    Frost - arctic madness - works abit like mind control exept has a longer cast time BUT when it finishes it DoTs the target & does a frost nova to any1 near by. 2 min CD

Fire - burn baby - AoE fear (doesnt last as long as priest or lock AoE fear) but puts a sort of fireball DoT debuff on all people affected. 2 min CD

Arcane - Reality bend - Puts a sort of bubly dome thing (a smidge like that DK magic dome thing) in a selected location, ALL targets (allys & foes) within the bubble have damage increased by 5% & movement speed reduced by 7%, in addition appon leaving the dome the victim will explode with arcane energy huting them & ALL players within 10 yards. 5 mins CD

im trying to make these realistic BTW...If it wer up to me fire would put a nuke somwhere , arcane would bend time & space to explode people from the inside out & frost would make them into a block of ice to be put n a museum 1000 years later
    as the missing link