Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: The piece of loot u cant get

2h weapons. i have a warrior, dk and a ret. all need 2h weapons and i never got a fucking 2h in a raid since vanilla.
    thats why im happy that i can get quel'delar next patch. (well in bc it wasnt hurting that much, because we could craft decent 2 handers.)

i just hope there will be an epic questline for weapons each content patch or craftable weapons again.
    i imagine for cataclysm that every smith can craft an starter epic again (titansteel destroyer like). there will be also an epic 2hander again in one of the heros. and via a questline where you have to gather items in heros, you can upgrade it. ( so its like 10man raid niveau or slightly bader)
    next content patch you can upgrade it again with stuff from a new hero, and so on. (also weapons for other classes)

and i hope there will be pvp weapons available again by doing bgs and gain rating.

Suffering's End
    I have it
    but I've only seen it once.
    >.> I want it for me pally friend, shes been waiting forever
    "the guy with pikachu clearly forgot that both Varian and Garrosh are dumb as dirt...
    dirt is immune to electricity therefore immune to pikachu." --yaij9841

Deleted

Those damn Val'anyr fragments. I propably get one every 3 runs with some hard modes done along the way :S Guild doesn't want to spend time in Ulduar because ToC loot is superior and way faster to get so I guess I'm doomed with to walk Azeroth with 20+ fragments after endless runs of Ulduar before ToC and envying other guilds with 2-3 complete maces

Ah well, can't win all the time (but it wouldn't hurt to be 2nd at least sometimes :P)

(just noticed that it's rogue forums but seems some other non-rogues posted here as well. Sorry for disturbing!)

Last Laugh

it's probably still laughing at me 3 patches later
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Any sort of tank boots or belt.

And yes, I know this is the rogue forum.

Solace of the Fallen

Haven't seen it drop once.
    You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

10+ Year Old Account

Warglaives.

on my warrior, any shield in the history of wow. 6months+ of illidan farm with no bulwark, got the shield off patchwerk week before ulduar went live, got hte shield from hodir after toc went live, never saw a shield from toc10/25 normal or heroic :/

Fordragon Blades from 10 anub.... yes i relieze this is the rouge fourms

Quote Originally Posted by naughty1
    Those damn Val'anyr fragments. I propably get one every 3 runs with some hard modes done along the way :S Guild doesn't want to spend time in Ulduar because ToC loot is superior and way faster to get so I guess I'm doomed with to walk Azeroth with 20+ fragments after endless runs of Ulduar before ToC and envying other guilds with 2-3 complete maces

Ah well, can't win all the time (but it wouldn't hurt to be 2nd at least sometimes :P)

(just noticed that it's rogue forums but seems some other non-rogues posted here as well. Sorry for disturbing!)
    If you down yogg its 100 percent drop from him so try clearing.

Darkmender for me. I refuse to buy it as any on ah are probably ninja'd.

Also algalon 10 healer trinket still wont drop and looks to be bis for holy pallies through icc from the loottable so far.

Warglaive of Azzinoth ( Main Hand )

15+ Year Old Account

Back in BC on my prot warrior, it took literally a year before I saw King's Defender or the Battlescar Boots drop from the chess event. Eventually I got the crafted boots from TK, but the Mallet of the Tides never dropped for me. I used The Sun Eater for nearly the entire expansion, before getting The Brutalizer in our first Supremus kill. Also my first epic shoulders in BC came from Hyjal, as both HKM and Loot Reaver refused to drop Defender ever.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt
    Death's choice.
    Heroic version

Normal dropped twice on the 2 raids I couldnt come. And we were like the second guild on he server to kill the bitches...

The stupid cloak from normal 25 man Beasts. I have yet to see it despite having cleared them since day 1.

Come to think of it, I've always had an issue with cloaks.

Death's Verdict >
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldun
    Its the Fresh Cum from the argent tournament daily. It spawns a shark in any swimmable water.

Quote Originally Posted by Muraske
    The stupid cloak from normal 25 man Beasts. I have yet to see it despite having cleared them since day 1.

Come to think of it, I've always had an issue with cloaks.
    Our dps to seen one drop from both 25 and 25 heroic.

The tank shoulders from Heroic ToC. My poor warrior alt wants them so bad
    When you're in a town like this all covered with smoke, you forget that there's a world outside. Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly. But now Haruko is here. That's how I know there really is a world outside.

Quote Originally Posted by jraschke11
    My guild has seen exactly two Justricebringer since we started doing ToC25. Full clear every single week since the content came out. The first time our ret pally had saved all his DKP for it and got it. Second time, I thought I had more DKP then I did, and bought an offspec (1/4 DKP price, ended up costing like 350 DKP) piece from VoA before we did ToC that night. Axe drops and I am 5 dkp behind our Fury warrior. Have yet to see it again...
    Our DK's/Warriors/Paladins are pissed about the heroic justicebringer. We have gotten one in non-heroic and no heroic ones yet and we have been farming FC since you could farm it.
    For me, I would have to say getting the jaraxxus heroic neck has been a pain. It hasn't dropped for me yet.
    Also, heroic death's verdict has dropped for us a couple times, but now that I'm up for it, it hasn't dropped (of course).

Uther- Our bads are better than your bads.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk
    If you down yogg its 100 percent drop from him so try clearing..
    Ye I know but as I said, the guild doesn't want to go there anymore and we only killed Yoggy in 25 right before ToC came