Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: "All you can do is fear"

"Okay, let's go again, but don't use trinket"

You'll always get silly kids that get butthurt about losing and blame it on something that's part of the class.
    "... Most things that are over-hyped don't live up to it. Anyone remember Halo 3? People were acting like Jesus was being resurrected on their front porch with a plate of chocolate chip cookies and liquid awesome in his wine glass..."

Quote Originally Posted by Hessiana
    "Okay, let's go again, but don't use trinket"

You'll always get silly kids that get butthurt about losing and blame it on something that's part of the class.
    Those are the same kids that come on the forums and whine about X class is OP because they cant beat due to use of certain abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    I misread that as "All you can do is poop wolves" :O
    Surely that would hurt?

I've been asked, while being Disc., not to use PW:S. On the same note, I've also been asked not to use any DoTs when being Shadow. Admittedly, the latter was with a friend and we were really just goofing around, but I would really not be surprised if someone actually asked it.

IT'S A DUEL. WHO THE HELL CARES?
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Fear is OP? No, not really. Anyone who says that Fear is OP, come duel my pvp resto druid. 10g says from then on out, you will welcome the fears. I went up against the #1 rogue on my server the other day, he has a 2200 2v2 team, and I completely pwnd his ass with imp thorns. Rej, Abolish Poisen, LBx3, feed on his tears. That simple. Stop fu**ing QQ about fear.
    You are now breathing manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    IT'S A DUEL. WHO THE HELL CARES?
    the level 80 t9 leeet lootz guys in gold shire grinding for epeen the cool way

DUH!?!???!??!!

all you can say to the whiners is: Cool Story bro!

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan

Sure Fear is WAY op, still. When i eat the fear i´m feared for 10 seconds, while the Warlock needs exactly two casts to kill me.
    You know, if you would learn to spell steal a locks nether protection and VW shield, you won't have any problems with warlocks anymore...

I love when mages forget they can spell steal, because they don't hit me for shit while I'm nuking them down. On the otherhand, when they start spell stealing my buffs, I tend to drop like a rock.

PvP and duelling would be interesting if burst stayed same but every clas gained 20k more life, so it wouldnt come down anymore to this: "I kill you withing 4 seconds or i die".
    I've heard this is blizzards intention in cata. Resil is still important for PvP, but the gear is designed in such a way there won't be a huge differential in HP between classes like we see now.

If a duel participant requests a particular class to not use a certain ability to fight. He/she should also expect a similar request from his/her opponent and that person will get to choose one ability from his/her class to not use during that duel. He/she will not be able to decline such tradeoff(like asking a rogue not to use the ability stealth), no matter how crippling that will become, or else the opponent can deny his/her request because of the same reason he/she said.

Unless the ability is a arena-forbidden ability, asking someone to not use x ability while you get to use all your abilities is not a fair duel.

Rarely though, I don't see people complaining about fair, or any of his cc. Most of them, when losing, will instead say " I lag so I lose ". The funniest one I had is when I won a Rogue (I use succubus), he said "You win, because I did not hit you, you will die if I hit you, and I don't want to see you die because I love female blood elfs." Awww....

10+ Year Old Account

I totaly agree with the first poster...

Why shouldend you use abilitys in duels? i´m a hunter, and i got asked to duel with a DK once... i ofc threw my pet at him, and kited him with frost trap... Then he whined about me using my pet... ( i´m survival also )

Then i said ok, no pet.... took him away, and nest duel i prepared a nice frost+snake trap surprise for him.. he died, and then yelled that i was a noob for using snake trap

So, i said " ok, i wont use snake traps either *sigh* "...

I kited him with only slow trap, and ofc, he whined... "Slowing is not fai in duels, u must let me in melee range or it´s cheating"

So i asked him to stop using hes sword, since he hits harder then me in melee.

I got the "FUCKING NOOB" whisper, and then he flew away

Love those dudes.

Deleted

he feeds on your tears !!!

On a serious note what kinda of idiot asks you not to cast fear ? It's a game DO WHAT YOU WANT and f*ck everyone else...

I once got called a fear spamming noob by another lock.

The best part was that we were about even gear wise, but he was one of those great locks who think when your specced destruction the fear spell disappears from your spellbook.

fear in duels ? yeah spammable fear has 1.5 sec cast time (or more if melee is on you) and breaks in 2 seconds or so (2-2.5k dmg), thats why spamming fear is not very useful.

Lol, it always happens, people don't like losing and blame your class for being shi* and using spells that are core abilities of your class. I played a Rogue whilst in my arena Prot/Holy spec and got called a noob because i beat him after he continously would open then vanish and run away... when i finally beat me he called me a noob for winning, then decided to spam /y with abuse at me... the other 5 people or so who watched just spammed back telling him L2P. WoW players who are scrubs QQ because it's the only thing they can do. A QQer is a QQer, let them play their game even if it hurts you eyes.
    But it those time that i'm glad i only PVE on my Paladin now.
    The Rules of the Internet:
    If some one uses an item or geninue skill to beat you, they're a noob.
    If you use the same item and beat them, your're pro
    If they create a fair fight of 1v1 all same weps/skills ect and they win, they hacked
    If they have better skill aquired items, they have no life
    If they rage at you, they are 12
    If they troll you, they are homosexual
    If they write something usefull and interesting, doesn't matter TLR

15+ Year Old Account

Why shouldn't I fear? Do I demand a re-duel after being stun locked by a rogue? after being bubble-trainwrecked by a paladin?

And I just love using it against people who are to crap to handle it, that we accually need fear.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Reminds me of duels i used to do on my hunter. I won and the person said I should of stood still and melee his warrior instead of running around kiting and shooting him with my arrow...

Some people are just not too bright up in the noggins.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Cardrels
    Fear is OP? No, not really. Anyone who says that Fear is OP, come duel my pvp resto druid. 10g says from then on out, you will welcome the fears. I went up against the #1 rogue on my server the other day, he has a 2200 2v2 team, and I completely pwnd his ass with imp thorns. Rej, Abolish Poisen, LBx3, feed on his tears. That simple. Stop fu**ing QQ about fear.
    Oh, i love thorns sooo much when im playing on dr00d <3

But anyway, 2200 and best rogue.. Can't really believe that.

No no no, you guys got it all wrong. The most common QQ is "All you did was spam fear." because if you cast it more than once in a row its spamming it amirite?

I wish I could spam fear with zero DR like back in the day. :

Quote Originally Posted by Gerian
    I wish I could spam fear with zero DR like back in the day. :
    Like when your succubes could cast invisibility on you too >_>
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.