question about boss armor

yesterday my guild did both toc and togc 25 run in one scheduled raid, only difference is that raid leader swapped 1 the 2 frost dk for an enhancement shaman in heroic toc. i noticed that my dps has increased quite a bit in heroic mode, and other physical damage class's dps didnt jumped up as much as i do.(7th in normal and 2nd in heroic on dps chart)

i do stack arp gem for all my gear and choose all arp gear, i dont use t9 4 set bonus. im at about 80%, with mace.

my question is, in heroic mode toc, does bosses have increased armor value?

if so, will arp worth more in heroic mode? or say, stack agi is better for normal runs?

Re: question about boss armor

Quote Originally Posted by openfire
    yesterday my guild did both toc and togc 25 run in one scheduled raid, only difference is that raid leader swapped 1 the 2 frost dk for an enhancement shaman in heroic toc. i noticed that my dps has increased quite a bit in heroic mode, and other physical damage class's dps didnt jumped up as much as i do.(7th in normal and 2nd in heroic on dps chart)

i do stack arp gem for all my gear and choose all arp gear, i dont use t9 4 set bonus. im at about 80%, with mace.

my question is, in heroic mode toc, does bosses have increased armor value?

if so, will arp worth more in heroic mode? or say, stack agi is better for normal runs?
    No, Bosses don't have increased armor. ArP vs. Agi depends on your gear, not the instance you're entering/the boss you're fighting.

About that "jump":
    a) What place you are in recount/dps-charts is fully, completely, ultimately unimportant. I'm [almost] constantly on place 1 with my Rogue, does that mean I'm good? Maybe, but that can also mean that everyone else I raid with is just worse then I am. [Which is, when looking at it objectively, correct...]
    b) First of all, you want to take a look at the dps you've done on ToC and what you did on ToGC and compare them. Even then this won't really help, as the exactly same fights will never, ever have the exactly same outcome. What if the best 3 damagedealers of your raid died, whilst 2 did some major mistakes[like dropping SnD or something]?
    c) Tbh, I also do more damage in ToGC then I do in ToC. Reasons for this are mostly: (1) You concentrate more, aswell as the rest of your raid. (2) You HAVE to do more damage, as you're gonna wipe else. (3) I don't use all the bufffood for ToC, because I just don't need it.

That aside, your post seriously lacks information:
    - actual dps-values missing, as I said
    - was one of the two frost-dks specced into Imp. Icy Talons? If not, did you have an Enhancement shaman in ToC who constantly put down windfury totem?
    - did you have anyone who provided the 10% AP-Buff before the Enhancer was invited?

Re: question about boss armor

Different classes scale differently with different buffs. Assuming all buffs the shaman brings that the dk does not were introduced, you may just gain more from the buffs than other melee do. Another thing to consider is flasks. I should hope your whole raid still flasks for ToGC25 runs, but I guess it's possible some aren't. There's also the RNG of crits / procs to consider. We generally have 3 of the same 5 people in our top 3, but it does change given the burst bits of some toc fights. If you crit 80% of the time during all icehowl stun phases, you'll likely come out ahead of someone who crits 20% of the time during them, for instance.