Holy / Disc hybrid in arenas

Today I wanted to try something new for my priest after doing disc for quite some time. I ended up finding Holy / Disc spec, which I've been testing for abit today after the discovery. Not sure it it works better/worse at higher ratings (tested @ ~1,5k 2v2). It seemed to be working quite smoothly with a Feral Druid.

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...00000000000000

Glyphs would probably be: Inner Fire, Lightwell, Smite (Any other suggestions?)

Body & Soul has proven to be an exellent talent against Paladins and Warriors, but like I said I don't have much experience with this spec and there is a great possibility at those ratings that we played to face newbie teams/players.

I'm sure there has been discussion about this spec before, but with a quick search I wasn't able to find any constructive discussion about this spec. If there is a thread about this spec, please direct me there =)

And ofcourse that build just gives direction to what it might be.

So what do you think about this spec? Do you think it would actually work at higher ratings? Is there any valid option for Discipline than maybe this build (or something like this)?

Re: Holy / Disc hybrid in arenas

You'll have crappy regen, crappy output and no defensive cd

have fun

Re: Holy / Disc hybrid in arenas

I've dueled one of the top priests on my server when he was testing out this spec. Aside from him annoyingly LoSing me with body and soul, I easily Counter spelled him and then commenced to shatter combo his face off and win the duel. Although it is an AWESOME and super fun BG spec (ran into one of these specced priests in a WSG with a warrior flag carrying, him being able to run up his tunnel like a freight train gone crazy was pretty humorous)