Tier10 Shammy Colors

So what color goes with what spec?

Re: Tier10 Shammy Colors

Pretty sure all the specs will have the same color.

The different colors are for the different difficulties/raid size (10-man, 25-man, 25-man heroic)

Ah.. that makes sense. Thank you.

Colours go with the different levels of the tier gear rather then the different specs.

only the blue one has icicles making it the only complete look. The others feel subpar compared to it. I probably won't get il277 loot anyway so i'll settle for 264 when the time comes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

Just a note, past tier content patches have always had at least 3 colours for the sets, and at most only 2 made it like (ToC had 3 colours as well, yet we only got 1). So even though its on the PTR now that:

this doesn't mean those sets will be that colour when 3.3 goes live.

EDIT: Dammit DaDimi, why is it always you that I'm contradicting.
    No Darten, Elemental exists so resto shamans don't have to spend a minute to kill mobs when doing dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyGoat
    Just a note, past tier content patches have always had at least 3 colours for the sets, and at most only 2 made it like (ToC had 3 colours as well, yet we only got 1). So even though its on the PTR now that:

this doesn't mean those sets will be that colour when 3.3 goes live.

EDIT: Dammit DaDimi, why is it always you that I'm contradicting.
    Thats not true. Theres always been 2 different colors for the different tier sets and then 1 off-set color. ToC was different since the sets were shared between armor classes and faction. They would have needed 7-12 recolors per armor set to pull it off.

Since we're going back to 1 set per class, it makes sense that each set of the tier gear will again have a unique color.

looks like i'm gunna settle for 264 lol
    "the guy with pikachu clearly forgot that both Varian and Garrosh are dumb as dirt...
    dirt is immune to electricity therefore immune to pikachu." --yaij9841