Having trouble with my warrior

So I Have a dwarf fury warrior and I'm currently using BT-WW-HS-Cleave-and slam if it procs I'm currently wearing 10 man gear but with a couple pieces of 245 badge gear, currently I'm only doing 2.9k dps on dummy 3.5-4k dps in raids but ive seen guys do 8.6k dps on dummy ..........am i doing something wrong or its just right for my gear

heres my link
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...=Saxros&gn=Nex

Re: Having trouble with my warrior

8.6k dps on dummy? ye ofc.. but impossible. 3k dps on dummy with ur gear is fine but hm 4k in raid is kinda low, maybe problem is... that u have so low crit. Also u have way to much hit raiting... 150hr is enough. I advise to change gems to epic, improve crit and lower hr and should be find

Quote Originally Posted by Kab0om
    8.6k dps on dummy? ye ofc.. but impossible. 3k dps on dummy with ur gear is fine but hm 4k in raid is kinda low, maybe problem is... that u have so low crit. Also u have way to much hit raiting... 150hr is enough. I advise to change gems to epic, improve crit and lower hr and should be find
    Am I the only one who thinks 150 hit is stupid low for TG? Wouldn't your rage generation be terrible with that many white swings missing?

10+ Year Old Account

TankSpot have a very good guide to fury warriors on YouTube. Basic rules are get your hit and expertise capped and build on your strength/ArP from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

That is pretty damn low for your average gear score. Not trying to be offensive, but the first thing that came to mind was 'bad player'. Though, assuming that you're not, here's some things I think you could change:

1. Like the poster above me said, change to epic gems. Also, don't gem for 100% ArPen. I'm almost positive that, for a fury warrior, gemming for strength once you're hit capped is much more profitable.

2. Focus a bit less of your talents / dps rotation / glyphs away from Execute. It is, in my opinion, the worst 'finishing move' in the game.

Other than that, I think you're pretty screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk
    Am I the only one who thinks 150 hit is stupid low for TG? Wouldn't your rage generation be terrible with that many white swings missing?
    I dont have rage problems, in my opinion 150hr is just fine coz u can focus on other stats. Still i like 300hr but its not big diffrence bettwen 300 and 150 hr... go test on dummy

Download RAWR (google it)
    ?????
    Profit

Ideally you want to stay away from gemmin expertise, and armpen. Str is the best way to go. Your hit needs to be at least the special cap, which is 9% iirc. Other than some re-optomization I dunno what to tell you.

special cap > expertise cap > ap > crit > haste > armpen > full hitcap.

Deleted

I dont have rage problems, in my opinion 150hr is just fine coz u can focus on other stats. Still i like 300hr but its not big diffrence bettwen 300 and 150 hr... go test on dummy
    Bwuh, you want _ATLEAST_ 165 hitrating, as that caps you. 165 hitrating, with talent, is 8.03% chance to hit (or something really close to that), below that is just plain ignorance.

There's a big diffrence between 300 and 150 hitrating, but you've got better DPS by not going too high above 165 and going for strength, ARP, crit, haste instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Latetomyownfuneral
    Ideally you want to stay away from gemmin expertise, and armpen. Str is the best way to go. Your hit needs to be at least the special cap, which is 9% iirc. Other than some re-optomization I dunno what to tell you.

special cap > expertise cap > ap > crit > haste > armpen > full hitcap.
    LOL , plz ....
    if you are not exp or hit cap gem for it and if you have alot of arp gear gem for arp ( if you have grim toll or the runestone use it )

Hit > Exp > Str > Arp ( 35% w/out gem --> gem for it ) > Crit > Ap > Haste

Well once i had 420 hr or something and was testing dps with my gm on dummy, he had (~165hr) after 10min i got like 9% missed hits from melee hits and he had 5-7% then tried with 300 still was pretty much the same. i went down to 130 (+hr food) it was just perfect still had 7-9% missed hits but dps was much better(my stats are 6.5% exp, 42% crit 41% arp ~5.8k ap and 154hr)... maybe i was unlucky when i had lots of hr but i dont regret going so low with hr.

Deleted

Well once i had 420 hr or something and was testing dps with my gm on dummy, he had (~165hr) after 10min i got like 9% missed hits from melee hits and he had 5-7% then tried with 300 still was pretty much the same. i went down to 130 (+hr food) it was just perfect still had 7-9% missed hits but dps was much better(my stats are 6.5% exp, 42% crit 41% arp ~5.8k ap and 154hr)... maybe i was unlucky when i had lots of hr but i dont regret going so low with hr.
    Hitrating is a poor stat (past the cap), I just questioned your judgement when you said it's not a big diffrence between 150 and 300, it's twice as much hitrating from gear.

And yes, in the example mentioned above you were unlucky.

But, get 165 hitrating, that's 8% counting talent which is all you need for raidbosses. I'd say replace one gem with an etched ametrine or whatever (10strength/10hit), to place you at 164 hitrating, you'll be 0.01% or below the cap, ish, which isn't a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by aceindahole
    Download RAWR (google it)
    ?????
    Profit
    RAWR is shit for Warriors. Landsouls blows that shit out of the water.
    http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t37462-w...n_spreadsheet/
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.