Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

When you say 10 levels in 1 day do the dates not mean he had 2 days minus 1 minute to get the 10 levels? In the UK people were playing from the evening of the day before the official release date to my knowledge as well so he may have had over 2 days to get to level 80.

May be wrong but Personally I think the figures you have quoted are a little more hyped than they maybe are in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Submann
    I have a hard time to believe that this is possible.

Realm First! First Aid Grand Master - November 18, 2008
    Realm First! Level 80 Druid - November 19, 2008
    Realm First! Level 80 Tauren - November 19, 2008
    Realm First! Cooking Grand Master - November 21, 2008
    Realm First! Grand Master Leatherworker - November 25 ,2008
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas - November 25, 2008

Release date in Korea and the regions of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau was November 18, 2008 [Source]

How do you get 200 x Frostweave Cloth and 1 x Manual: Heavy Frostweave Bandage in 0 day ?
    How do you gain 10 level in 1 day
    How do you get to to 450 in cooking, don't you need a lot Dalaran Cooking Award

But hey...
    Really nice work and a big gratz to that guy... I'm impressed...
    These realm firsts are definitely true.

The TW realms launched with Wotlk at around noon on November 18, 2008. It took 小灰 around 31~35 hours (it's been a year so I can't remember very clearly) to reach level 80 and became the third level-80 player in TW region. With top-notched sunwell gears, he leveled faster than most players and was able to solo most elite quests. If he could not solo those quests, he grouped with another sunwell-gear Paladin (second level-80 player in TW region and first in TW-Wrathbringer, Seraphshymn) and beat them all.

It's definitely not hard to get 200 Frostweaves in 31 hours, most mobs in Northrend are undead and humanoids. The heavy frostweave bandage manual is a world drop after your first-aid reaches 390, it's not that hard to get one in some 20 hours even with mediocre luck.

Cooking is another story, he stored most chilled meat looted throughout his leveling. He also earnt three cooking awards while leveling(cooking dailies require only level 65.) and the rest is history. Since he was waiting for other guildies leveling to 80, he could had a plenty of time on cooking.

Getting cooking from 425 to 450 requires Northern Spices, which he definitely did not get 30+ in three days on his own. Doesn't take much to see this was not a personal feat, but a guild one.

It's been said several times here that this is his only toon, so he didn't mail stuff from his alts.

Regardless, if it makes him happy to get all this attention from other people's work, kudos to him.

Deleted

I'm trying out that UI but does anyone know how to turn boss HP into a %? Not even my Mobinfo addon will work with it now which did it for me in the past.

Any difference between this and pitbull?
    As far as i can see this is graphically identical to pitbull with the right texture and moving the 3d model to a side.

hey...first of all gz for the insane dedication this guy must have and ofc hours played and spent with achievements and running all the instances :O

but my main point to post here was 2 questions about the UFs.

first of all i cant color the targets HP-Bar to the class...means i have a green bar on friendly targets and a red bar on hostiles, doesnt matter which class i target...same with party and raid frames...everything is just green

my second question is about player debuffs. i attached my unitframes to my bartender and put the debuffs left of my frame but if i get more than 2 debuffs they expand to the left and directly into my frame...how can i make them "grow" to the left and not to the right since i have like more than 2 debuffs on me while pvp'ing

would appreciate every help and would thank for the awesome tip

p.s. anyone got a clue how to make them look like

thanks in advance

rgds

Quote Originally Posted by peeweesweden
    Getting cooking from 425 to 450 requires Northern Spices, which he definitely did not get 30+ in three days on his own. Doesn't take much to see this was not a personal feat, but a guild one.

It's been said several times here that this is his only toon, so he didn't mail stuff from his alts.

Regardless, if it makes him happy to get all this attention from other people's work, kudos to him.
    And this was before the change to making the feasts level you yo 450 wasn't it?
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Isn't he missing "a tribute to dedicated insanity 25" tho'?

10+ Year Old Account

Downloaded the UI yesterday.
    Easy too work with, and works well.
    Best UI i've ever had.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Quote Originally Posted by uaciaut
    Isn't he missing "a tribute to dedicated insanity 25" tho'?
    Isnt dedicated insanity 10 man only?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl
    hey...first of all gz for the insane dedication this guy must have and ofc hours played and spent with achievements and running all the instances :O

but my main point to post here was 2 questions about the UFs.

first of all i cant color the targets HP-Bar to the class...means i have a green bar on friendly targets and a red bar on hostiles, doesnt matter which class i target...same with party and raid frames...everything is just green

my second question is about player debuffs. i attached my unitframes to my bartender and put the debuffs left of my frame but if i get more than 2 debuffs they expand to the left and directly into my frame...how can i make them "grow" to the left and not to the right since i have like more than 2 debuffs on me while pvp'ing

would appreciate every help and would thank for the awesome tip

p.s. anyone got a clue how to make them look like

thanks in advance

rgds
    For class colored bars go under "Units", select a unit you want to modify e.g. Player then go to Bars and it's in the top most drop down menu.

Units > Player > Bars > Color health by

Do the same for Party/Targets and whatever you like.

Or you can do them all at once, by going to Global and selecting all the frames you want to change then doing just exactly the same as above.

Those a pretty powerful Unit Frames, a lot of things can be done, which just browsing through options. Just take your time with them and you'll get a nice setup in the end.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rilgon
    Shadowed Unit Frames are the best unit frames. Period.
    I agree. I previously was a big fan of Nurfed. Nurfed has went to shit since Apoco took over, and I was banned from the Nurfed forums for saying so. While some would agree with it, the thing is..Apoco even said the exact same thing himself. What an idiot.

Anyways..SUF is an awesome addon. Even the raid frames reek of awesomeness, and I must say are better than Grid! I just happened to remove Grid last night as I was such a fan of it I never bothered to try SUF's raid frames, but after seeing them here (Thanks, Boub: You once again prove why MMO-Champion is THE best WoW site around, hands-down), Grid is now removed and I use SUF Raid. They provide the same, if not more, functionality than Grid, as well as looking BADASS just like SUF. I was running at an average of 5 FPS more or so last night in TOGC. While that's not a big deal, it is a slight improvement.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

BB King isnt that difficult ... why dont he get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sourika
    BB King isnt that difficult ... why dont he get it?
    lol is it christmas yet?

Ive already used Xperl ,Ag_Uf and pitbull and...
    about Suf...
    that
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnik
    Downloaded the UI yesterday.
    Easy too work with, and works well.
    Best UI i've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Orionsoliara
    lol is it christmas yet?
    got it, sorrry ...

lol Gratz to him thought that's pretty cool, i wish i was that dedicated

I just got this image of him sitting in front of the computer on a toilet with a microwave on his left side and a fridge on the other side. and a second computer so he can order all his food online lol and never leave his house. I wouldn't be suprised if he was no longer asian and he'd been inside so long he's white now lol and his hairs like on the floor and his nails are as long as my fingers.

but on a serious note...thats way cool, Dedication to the max well done

10+ Year Old Account

Why does that guy even log into the game anymore? Is there a reason?!

Probably not until ICC.
    Axetoface.

99% that 3.3 will be before Winter Veil? I was under the assumption that it'd roll after the 1st of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja
    i bet he's a virgin
    People who use that as an insult, usually are themselves.