Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
LastLast
  1. #201

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    99% that 3.3 will be before Winter Veil? I was under the assumption that it'd roll after the 1st of the year.

  2. #202

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja
    i bet he's a virgin
    People who use that as an insult, usually are themselves.

  3. #203

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    Shadowed Unit Frames is great but 'Color by reaction' keeps overriding 'Color health by: class' in PvP, making it very annoying for me.

  4. #204

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    It's a dark day for mankind..

    On a side note, they should make it so the credits show up when you get all of them. Possibly followed by a game over screen.

  5. #205

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    Quote Originally Posted by peeweesweden
    Getting cooking from 425 to 450 requires Northern Spices, which he definitely did not get 30+ in three days on his own. Doesn't take much to see this was not a personal feat, but a guild one.

    It's been said several times here that this is his only toon, so he didn't mail stuff from his alts.

    Regardless, if it makes him happy to get all this attention from other people's work, kudos to him.
    He had time to do three cooking dailies, and cooking daily bags have always had a chance to award you an extra cooking token. If he did the rhino dog daily as well, then he got two out of that and possibly another two in his bag.

  6. #206

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    Quote Originally Posted by peeweesweden
    Getting cooking from 425 to 450 requires Northern Spices, which he definitely did not get 30+ in three days on his own. Doesn't take much to see this was not a personal feat, but a guild one.

    It's been said several times here that this is his only toon, so he didn't mail stuff from his alts.

    Regardless, if it makes him happy to get all this attention from other people's work, kudos to him.
    You are absolutely right! And you know what? I`ve heard that he even did NOT solo "A Tribute to Insanity", can you believe this?... GZ 神樣

  7. #207

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntykins
    People who use that as an insult, usually are themselves.
    Best counter insult ever.

  8. #208

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    Quote Originally Posted by peeweesweden
    Getting cooking from 425 to 450 requires Northern Spices, which he definitely did not get 30+ in three days on his own. Doesn't take much to see this was not a personal feat, but a guild one.

    It's been said several times here that this is his only toon, so he didn't mail stuff from his alts.

    Regardless, if it makes him happy to get all this attention from other people's work, kudos to him.
    Regarding this post and the previous for the frostweave cloth... ever hear of a little thing called an AUCTION HOUSE? People like me that didnt care for realm first for these things made a fortune on the AH because of people that wanted to try for it.

    Anyway... regarding Blizzard's deal. Seems to me like a really terrible offer.

    Ordering separately:
    Vanilla WoW - $5
    TBC - $29.99
    WotLK - $39.99

    OR:
    Vanilla + TBC + guides for both (WoW battle chest) - $19.99
    WotLK - $39.99

    So you save $15 and get more for buying the battle chest instead?

  9. #209

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    This guy did not actually "BEAT" the game... So what if he gotten all the achievements. Does he have every Reputation to max exalted, no. Does he have Every drop for mounts.... No....So therefore.. You cant really beat the game until you have everything maxed...its not all about the achievements....

  10. #210

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogee
    He is not Chinese, its not a Chinese server and Taiwan is not China, seriously, show some respect for us Taiwanese.
    Taiwan is part of China. 90% of the countries in this world dont admit Taiwan as a country, even U.S doesnt. A lot of Chinese players play on the Taiwanese servers because Wotlk cant pass in China. It is nothing wrong to say he is Chinese on a Chinese server.

  11. #211

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    Quote Originally Posted by mumu
    Taiwan is part of China. 90% of the countries in this world dont admit Taiwan as a country, even U.S doesnt. A lot of Chinese players play on the Taiwanese servers because Wotlk cant pass in China. It is nothing wrong to say he is Chinese on a Chinese server.
    Taiwan is not apart of China just because China says it is, other countries won't recognize it for political reasons which has nothing to do with Taiwan's sovereignty, the US obviously doesn't want to upset it's banker. I don't need a Chinese Visa to visit Taiwan nor do I even see Chinese immigration officers who report to the Central Govt in Taiwan, unlike in Hong Kong and Macao. There is not a PLA base in Taiwan or any PLA in Taiwan at all for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by coliseum
    NOTHING COEXISTS WITH DRAGONS, BIG MONSTERS ETC
    its a fucking made up fantasy game.
    gaaawwd gtfo.

  12. #212

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueKilla561
    This guy did not actually "BEAT" the game... So what if he gotten all the achievements. Does he have every Reputation to max exalted, no. Does he have Every drop for mounts.... No....So therefore.. You cant really beat the game until you have everything maxed...its not all about the achievements....
    Any definition of "beating the game" is obviously arbitrary, and it's understood that this game cannot literally be beaten.

  13. #213

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    I'd really like to see his /played and I really do not mean it as an insult. Would be interesting to see how much time someone actually had to put down to become the first player to get all achievements.

  14. #214

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames


    I've never called anybody a nolifer but . . . every achievement? yikes.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

  15. #215

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    You sure know that...

    THERE IS MANY PPL CLOSE TO HAVING ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS TOO...

    Check Wow-achievements.com

    Casperle got them all too. (site shows 2 more than what he actually got)
    Vosk got them all
    Iapeto got them all

    And there is many more who are close to it.


    Anyway... Like other guy said, "having all the achievements is not beating the game"

    Beating the game is having EVERYTHING that you can get in the game. Mounts, reputations, gear, achievements, pets, and some other things.

    Anyway, gratz to him

  16. #216

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.-
    You sure know that...

    THERE IS MANY PPL CLOSE TO HAVING ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS TOO...

    Check Wow-achievements.com

    Casperle got them all too. (site shows 2 more than what he actually got)
    Vosk got them all
    Iapeto got them all

    And there is many more who are close to it.


    Anyway... Like other guy said, "having all the achievements is not beating the game"

    Beating the game is having EVERYTHING that you can get in the game. Mounts, reputations, gear, achievements, pets, and some other things.

    Anyway, gratz to him
    Casperle is missing <He feeds on your tears (25)> and Vosk is missing <A tribute to delicated insanity (10)>. Basically points are bugged atm.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

  17. #217

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    Ya i know... i didnt have time to edit the post.

    Anyway, they r really close.

    Give them a couple of days^^

  18. #218

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    Quote Originally Posted by Rape-O-Matic
    Taiwan is not apart of China just because China says it is, other countries won't recognize it for political reasons which has nothing to do with Taiwan's sovereignty, the US obviously doesn't want to upset it's banker. I don't need a Chinese Visa to visit Taiwan nor do I even see Chinese immigration officers who report to the Central Govt in Taiwan, unlike in Hong Kong and Macao. There is not a PLA base in Taiwan or any PLA in Taiwan at all for that matter.
    Taiwan is part of China, whether it is political reasons or not, it is THE FACT. Anyone who doesnt admit the fact are morons. Taiwan is/was the part of China, just because it was governed by Japan and declared independence by KMT doesnt/didnt mean it doesnt belong to China. Again, KMT was from China, they espcaped to Taiwan in 1949 because they hope to retake China one day, which will never happen ofc. A loser party claimed independence, which is not admitted in China. Taiwan develops so well now, do you even know why? "When the KMT government fled to Taiwan it brought the entire gold reserve and the foreign currency reserve of mainland China to the island which stabilized prices and reduced hyperinflation." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan#Political_status) You say you dont need a Chinese visa to enter Taiwan, well, do you need a Chinese visa to enter Hong Kong(part of China)? Americans can stay in HK for 3 months without visa, fyi.

  19. #219

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    Grats to the... uh... that guy!

    How does his name sound when pronounced?
    the first charactor can be pronounced like "Shaw", and the second is hard to describe in English,maybe “hrey[hrei]”.And the meaning of "小灰" is “a little grey”(In Chinese,if you are on good terms with someone;moreover,he/she is younger than you,you can call him/her "小+his/her first name". But here, "小灰" is only a nickname,because “灰” is not used to be a first name in Chinese).

  20. #220

    Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

    i really love shadowed unit frames.

    Tho i cant use em in Raid due to a simple missing thing...
    My focus target has no castbar and i do not see any possibility to add one.
    But actually as a mage this is almost the only thing i need for my focus, the castbar.

    any ideas? did i miss something?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •