Noob Warlock - Looking for some advice

Hi Everyone,

just looking for some comprehensive advice, on getting my dps up as far as possibe. Of course scaling with my gear, which isn't fully epic yet but...

please let me know your thoughts on spec, rotation, gems & anything else you feel is important.

here is a link to my gear

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ire&n=Nazghoul

any info or advice, you can provide would be appreciated. At the end of the day, all locks aspire to seeing big numbers ;D

Cheers Steve

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Noob Warlock - Looking for some advice

You should be able to do 3000 dps to a target dummy without using curse of elements. 4800 in a fully caster supported 25 man raid.

The rest of the information can be found in the "Fix my dps" thread. Look at what they are asking, what they provide, and how people respond. You will get all the information you need to answer the rest of your questions.

R.I.P. YARG

Re: Noob Warlock - Looking for some advice

destro, with your hit rating, take the 3 pts in suppression, you need it.

hit rating even with suppression is 289, but that is with a 3% spell hit buff(boomkin or S-priest)

Speaking destro here. Hit>SP>haste, crit and spirit is good, but normally don'T stack them.
    get rid of hit gem in priority, pure SP gem is the best atm, unless you need to activate your meta(need 2 blue) or there is a good socket bonus.

good luck.

wowmb.net is more the place to go for help.