Thread: Kitty sucks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Kitty sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Itsdarkandcoldoutside
    I have seen some ferals just pop bear and self heal for insane amounts. In 2s priest feral is really strong when played right. Seen alot of very formidable ferals in 3s and 5s too.
    Read what I said: Kitty still needs some help in PvP survivability. Bear and feral in general is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayron
    Read the link. Quit talking.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Kitty
    my gear lvl beats most of my guild members and my guild is end game guild.

however I always lose dps by rogues hunters mages locks....

fml...

too much nerfed... poor kitty...
    1/10 just because you'll get some rage going
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

It would be a real bummer that the hybrid loses the dps charts.. oh darn

Deleted

elltwopee

if your kitty dps suck you either need to stop playing or start getting your rotation right. our feral druid:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r=Eonar&n=Lupe

pulls 5-6k dps on boss fights
    our DK pulls around 6k steady

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...onar&n=Nyconic

and there is a visible gear diffrense betweene thoes 2.

Take eyes off dps meters and focus them on something that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by spack
    Take eyes off dps meters and focus them on something that matters.
    I pull around 6.5 to 7.5 on average. My gear is pretty solid but i don't raid as much as the rest of the guys in my guild. I still pull around 3rd to 7th. After the nerfs its hard to stay on top but like others have said and in the quote above me maybe spend less time worrying about the meters and more time on your "rotation" and not standing in fires.

Hell i leave recount off 90% of the time and only know how i did dps wise by reading wowwebstats after teh raids to see how i did and what i could have done better.

fml...

So your Melee dps / Magic dps / Tank / Healer hybrid class cant beat classes that are build for dps only, oh man so unfair!!! ... WTF did you think to obtain posting this? Comfort?!

Sod off

fml...

Assuming it isn't a troll, if end-game = ToGC, find the non-cleave non-multitarget fight in the instance and we'll win meters or maybe come close... oh wait, there isn't one. However, in my raids, it's the DK's/Warrs/Ret Paladins/Arcane Mages normally topping the meters. Until Blizz makes Shred hit an additional target or something like that, we're gonna lose cleave fights in overall damage. Doesn't mean us being in raid is useless. I almost always top damage done to Anub even while I'm swiping to death to get the adds down and the bleeds tend to drop quite a bit, while the overall damage done looks like I was slacking off behind the cleave/aoe classes. Meters don't mean anything if you don't know what you're looking at. If you want to top meters, roll a DK, go unholy, and pestilence all the adds on Faction Champs... woot, you did 16k DPS for the fight, while accomplishing little to nothing towards beating the encounter.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Your not surpose to pull out as much damage as the pure DPS classes... ( blizzard clearly stated that )
    on a side note, our kitty is constantly in top5 damage done.
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterwep
    So your Melee dps / Magic dps / Tank / Healer hybrid class cant beat classes that are build for dps only, oh man so unfair!!! ... WTF did you think to obtain posting this? Comfort?!

Sod off
    Yes, because its fair to have a hybrid with hardest rotation atm still doing 5% less dps then a pure which has a f'ing easy rotation/priority list..

one word- hybrid.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

kitty dps doesnt suck, you do.

You are comparing yourself with the 4 pure dps classes.

According to blizzard's logic regarding pure vs hybrid dps, this is working as intended. I dont see why you complain.

Kittys can't suck, that's why they have to lap. Basic biology.

Quote Originally Posted by Azyoulike
    Kittys can't suck, that's why they have to lap. Basic biology.
    ^
    /win

Quote Originally Posted by Doompanther
    Read what I said: Kitty still needs some help in PvP survivability. Bear and feral in general is fine.
    Kitty is not a pvp spec. Feral is a pvp spec. Kitty is supposed to be frail and fragile while bear is exactly the opposite. I think they're a bit over-tuned and kitty could use a bit of survivability while bear could take a small survivability hit to even it out.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    Kitty is not a pvp spec. Feral is a pvp spec. Kitty is supposed to be frail and fragile while bear is exactly the opposite. I think they're a bit over-tuned and kitty could use a bit of survivability while bear could take a small survivability hit to even it out.
    Agreed if they manage to stay into PvP terms, which is somewhat hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Hahaha, you must be trolling.

But if you aren't, roll Boomkin, then complain. Also, you shouldn't be beating the "pure" dps, even though a lot of the time I will see kitty dps that does.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Quote Originally Posted by Moddycss
    if your kitty dps suck you either need to stop playing or start getting your rotation right. our feral druid:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r=Eonar&n=Lupe

pulls 5-6k dps on boss fights
    our DK pulls around 6k steady

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...onar&n=Nyconic

and there is a visible gear diffrense betweene thoes 2.
    That feral makes my eyes hurt, tell him to trade mangle glyph for SR glyph, and Genesis does nothing for feral!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, gemming strength, crit and haste is just stupid. Agi/ArP gems with 1 nightmare gem.
    No Darten, Elemental exists so resto shamans don't have to spend a minute to kill mobs when doing dailies.