Idea to help SP's in Solo/PvP/PvE play - Comments?

Shadowform
    Passive

Assume a Shadowform, increasing your Shadow damage by 15%, reducing all damage done to you by 15% and threat generated by 30%. However, you may not cast Holy spells while in this form except Cure Disease and Abolish Disease. Grants the periodic damage from your Shadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague, and Vampiric Touch spells the ability to critically hit for 100% increased damage. Casting of a holy spell will remove you from shadowform for 3 seconds. During this time holy spells may be cast without resetting the 3 second cooldown.

Might add a slight passive increase to holy spell mana cost to the talent in order to offset any balance concerns.

Thought that was a nifty idea :P

(I know my avatar is druid - but I played an SP for 3 years, after my druid for 3 :P)

Re: Idea to help SP's in Solo/PvP/PvE play - Comments?

Decent idea, but wow only just been out 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by Grumnir
    Decent idea, but wow only just been out 5 years
    Publicly >_>

Beta was full of win. (By win I do not mean actual win.)

I don't like this idea. It would lead to Shadow being more of a healer, which isn't what Shadow needs. I still say add snare immunity to Imp. SF's Fade buff. Main problem Shadow has been facing is the ability to get distance to establish control. More healing isn't going to solve issues that are primarily due to low mobility.