Thread: Warlocks

Warlocks

what is better for a level 80 desrto lock ? Spell Power or Haste I mean is 550 haste good or should it be higher and then go for more spell power?

Re: Warlocks

spell power > all after hit capped

What is with the fail topics lately? How about: Destro Lock Spell Power or Haste? That way the next time someone has your question they can search... Which is a tool you could have used to answer your question btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Quote Originally Posted by Nefario
    What is with the fail topics lately? How about: Destro Lock Spell Power or Haste? That way the next time someone has your question they can search... Which is a tool you could have used to answer your question btw.
    ^^

Post titles like this are like going into a restaurant and when asked for your order, replying "food please." There's enough repetition and garbage floating around the forums anyway that people do not want to have to work at finding things towards which they want to invest their time.

I'm off to flog myself now for replying to what I wish were, based on the title, a troll post.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic