Wouldn't it be awesome...

If we could:

"Call upon the elements to carry a totem on your back for it's duration, moving with you."

Would be very nice with the Stoneclaw Totem + Glyph

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: Wouldn't it be awesome...

Only one totem at a time wouldn't be that useful. If it was for all four of them, it would be awesome, however OP. Also, it would make totems just like auras; they would lose that totem-feel.

Y'know, once you drop your glyphed Stoneclaw, the shield remains on you whether or not the totem still exists. You can drop Stoneclaw then plop your Tremor/Strength/Stoneskin totem down right after and still gain full benefit from the shield.

Having to correctly position your totems to get the full benefit out of them is one of the things that makes playing a shaman more interesting than other classes that just throw a buff on you and call it good. If the totems followed you around there would be no point in even having them, just as Nezapadooke said, they would just be op auras. Also, you better believe that if they made a change to let them move with you they would nerf them into the ground (lol, into the ground....). Just be happy you can drop four at once now.

Deleted

Seems more Shamanistic to have your totems stuck in the ground, if you ask me.

Tauren racial to pick up ONE totem and use it as a weapon for a duration. Long CD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Augury View Post
    I see you trollin
    round town with that class i love
    and im like haiku

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aetherilium
    Tauren racial to pick up ONE totem and use it as a weapon for a duration. Long CD.
    I c wut u did thar
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

With the bring the player not the class thing, they kinda forgot about how totems were designed to be the most powerful buffs balanced with the lack of mobility, range and health.