Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: Does anyone use Mark of Blood?

Quote Originally Posted by Ericdaroude
    every rogue will stop attacking after realizing MoB on him
    A cooldown that makes a rogue (or anyone else) stop attacking you is a good use of a single talent point.

I'm not specced in it(tanking spec), I do have it in my PvP spec, where I do use it depending on the situation.

If they made it a self buff that healed you as you hit then it would be a way better ability. As far as Dps is concerned their is no point in taking it aside from pvp.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    If they made it a self buff that healed you as you hit then it would be a way better ability.
    If frost strike stunned people, it would be a way better ability too.

Quote Originally Posted by Saram
    If frost strike stunned people, it would be a way better ability too.
    Except that his.. "suggestion" isn't ridiculous.
    And the fact that his suggestion would make the ability worse in some cases, but better in other cases.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitantCasual
    I've got it, but I'm primarily a PUG Heroic Tank. It's just another 'ZOMG THE HEALER DIED' trick to pull out when the boss is under 10% and the rest of the group has wiped. It's not unusual for me to end up popping all the blood cool downs, death striking and rune tapping my ass off until the boss is dead.

Obviously this isn't quite the case in raids.
    Only works if your gear is terrible.
    In my case, I can do an ordinary rotation and solo a normal heroic boss(Normal heroic means not TotC5 if that even makes sense.)

my dk is specd for pvp , but use it often in heroics loke herioc toc on the sencond ond third boss, utgaurd pinnicle on third boss during his blade storm , and of course in pvp when ever it's up

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Except that his.. "suggestion" isn't ridiculous.
    Point being neither "suggestion" is particularly relevant to anything either.

Quote Originally Posted by Saram
    Point being neither "suggestion" is particularly relevant to anything either.
    Yes it is, this thread is about MoB, and he said he'd probably use MoB (more) if it was a self buff, but feels that it isn't worthwhile in its current incarnation.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Yes it is, this thread is about MoB, and he said he'd probably use MoB (more) if it was a self buff
    Can't the same be said of every single ability and talent in the game though?

"If ability x worked like this it would be better"