Thread: Retridin UI

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Retridin UI

Quote Originally Posted by annarion
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.
    Reta(r)din is better?

hmm, i really like the Tukui, might going to try it out
    Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul
    hm i like those "raidframes" with the bars besides them. whats the addon called?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...rfectRaid.html

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

amidoinitrite?

Quote Originally Posted by rillak

amidoinitrite?
    You forgot Exorcism.

Hearthstone is missing too :P

[img width=852 height=480]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m108/inspyron/WoWScrnShot_111709_230650.jpg[/img]

Posted mine in another thread a few days ago, but now it's different, now I'm horde!

http://ask-a-ret.blogspot.com/ - Best paladin blog EU no jk.

Quote Originally Posted by myrkyr
    Nerd rage moar!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    He probably tried to kill a resto druid at WSG, got cycloned and started a new thread complaning how ret paladins are bad for pvp.

I clicked the OP's link and now i gotta clean up my vomit

Too much clutter, not enough clear space to see wtf is going on, huge fucking crap everywhere. Horrible.

Tooltip clipping over grid, criminal!

If you're gonna have a bar tracking cooldowns, and you're going to glue it RIGHT AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR FRIGGING SCREEN SO LOOKING AT IT MEANS YOU MISS EVERYTHING THAT'S GOING ON IN THE FIGHT you're mental.

Do you really need to track your debuffs on your target? really? no seriously, how the hell is this useful for you?

Recount doesn't need to be incorporated into your UI to be visible in combat.

MASSIVE map ftl.

Half the buttons you have showing really don't need to be visible, put them on bars that show on mouseover in a corner or something to save screen space.

Also get an actual addon for scrolling combat text so you don't have all that junk right in the middle of your screen bouncing shiny numbers that don't matter infront of what you actually want to be seeing.
    Too cool for a sig.

Can't believe I haven't seen more of clcret. It's a staple of any ret, regardless of how good you think you might be. Not to mention that it tracks Trinkets and all that junk too, + SoV stacks....yeah.

If I need to roll off addon's, I will. I'll just say this, more people need to use viewport.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxicon
    Can't believe I haven't seen more of clcret. It's a staple of any ret, regardless of how good you think you might be. Not to mention that it tracks Trinkets and all that junk too, + SoV stacks....yeah.

If I need to roll off addon's, I will. I'll just say this, more people need to use viewport.
    Telling people how to utilize their interface? Wow.

Last time I checked it's customizable to fit an individuals sense of style and what they are comfortable with. :\

15+ Year Old Account

My current UI- Had to be in combat to see everything:

And my Action bar set ups when Ret:

"DPS" Mode:

"Support" Mode:

Note that pally power is docked in the upper right hand corner when in a Raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremelizzer
    Hearthstone is missing too :P
    fuuuuck, hearthstone! I knew I forgot something...

Quote Originally Posted by inspyron
    [img width=852 height=480]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m108/inspyron/WoWScrnShot_111709_230650.jpg[/img]
    What do you use, i like it alot.

Can't believe I haven't seen more of clcret. It's a staple of any ret, regardless of how good you think you might be.
    No.

Just want to add though: Clcbpt is amazing as a ret too imo, everyone should learn this from Hoffahoff, my paladin hero.

Nerd rage moar!!
    He probably tried to kill a resto druid at WSG, got cycloned and started a new thread complaning how ret paladins are bad for pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffmeister
    No.

Just want to add though: Clcbpt is amazing as a ret too imo, everyone should learn this from Hoffahoff, my paladin hero.
    Yeah, i use it too and it's also good to track Beacon of Light =)

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffmeister
    No.
    Yes.

Trinket ICD tracking, Buff Tracking, Tracking of SoV across multiple targets, rotation presents which can be macro'd to switch on seal switch; All of this in one very lightweight addon, which reduces memory consumption, thus reduces any chance of latency in people with middle of the road PC's, which I'm sure is the majority of WoW players.

When Paladins in the best guilds in the world use it, I'm fairly sure it could help middle of the road paladins too.

Furthermore, I don't care what anyone's UI looks like. It's your choice. My comments were made to merely help people be more effective, which I'm fairly sure is the point of this forum. If you want a UI with a bunch of stupid shit on it, go right ahead. The OP in this thread has combat text showing in 3 different ways; I think that illustrates rather nicely how bad some people's UI can be.

Tracking of SoV across multiple targets
    And how often do you need that?

Trinket ICD tracking
    many other addons does this, and tbh you could just get Doom Cooldowns and/or ForteXorcist.

Nerd rage moar!!