1. #1

    Leveling spec for druids

    Im doing RaF and im leveling a druid and i was wonder when i hit 60 whats the best spec to go for leveling on a pvp server

  2. #2

    Re: Leveling spec for druids

    Moonkin is doable, resto will be hard to kill, but feral will still be the fastest levelling outside instances.

  3. #3

    Re: Leveling spec for druids

    With the new BoA's the gap between Feral and Moonkin is alittle smaller, but in general it will go faster - and lets face it, better and its more fun to level as a feral druid.

    Resto is a nice specc for Bg's and only viable if thats where you plan to level - I guess not but since you mentioned PvP server out of the blue i might aswell mention all the speccs.

  4. #4

    Re: Leveling spec for druids

    I say you level as Feral unless you have someone to level with. This spec will be much faster.

    I leveled as resto, but I had a paladin to level with the whole time.

  5. #5

    Re: Leveling spec for druids

    A short, simple answer(in addition to all the others) from what i've got from wowwiki, and many other druids.


    1-60 feral

    60-80 feral or balance will level at the same speed depending on what gear you choose from the quest rewards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=4#72

  6. #6

    Re: Leveling spec for druids

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus
    A short, simple answer(in addition to all the others) from what i've got from wowwiki, and many other druids.


    1-60 feral

    60-80 feral or balance will level at the same speed depending on what gear you choose from the quest rewards.
    when it comes to lvling the melee speccs will always be faster unless you wind up with some epic gear along the way.

    boomkins are still oomkins with greens
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

  7. #7

    Re: Leveling spec for druids

    I have a levelling guide in a sticky on this forum: http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-dr...eveling-guide/. I suggest you check it out.

    Otherwise there are probably 100+ existing threads on this forum about which spec to level with (just searching for 'level' in titles in druid forums brings up 3 pages of them). The same questions have been asked and the same answers given to just about all of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

  8. #8

    Re: Leveling spec for druids

    Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    I have a levelling guide in a sticky on this forum: http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-dr...eveling-guide/. I suggest you check it out.
    The same questions have been asked and the same answers given to just about all of them.
    The reason the same question gets asked repeatedly is because, as well intentioned as such guides are, they are completely useless. They are worthless because the people who are asking the questions are looking for a subjective answer, not an objective one. Put another way, most of these questions are pointless because only the person who asked the question can provide a viable answer.

    All the specs are the best specs because all the specs have been used successfully to solo level to 80 and enjoyed by the people who did them. What's the best spec for the OP. Who knows. Not any of us. It's not possible unless we could read minds.

  9. #9

    Re: Leveling spec for druids

    feral is the quickest
    W From] [80:Sheriffen:1]: Recount - Nexttosmelly's Hostile Attacks: Starfire
    [W From] [80:Sheriffen:1]: 1. Crit 18 (90%) (Min: 0 Avg: 21004 Max: 32405)

  10. #10

    Re: Leveling spec for druids

    Quote Originally Posted by worlddan
    The reason the same question gets asked repeatedly is because, as well intentioned as such guides are, they are completely useless. They are worthless because the people who are asking the questions are looking for a subjective answer, not an objective one. Put another way, most of these questions are pointless because only the person who asked the question can provide a viable answer.

    All the specs are the best specs because all the specs have been used successfully to solo level to 80 and enjoyed by the people who did them. What's the best spec for the OP. Who knows. Not any of us. It's not possible unless we could read minds.
    I disagree with the guides being useless. You're right, we can't read their minds to know what the best spec for them is. However we can provide information such as what it's like to level as one or the other, what the levelling speed is like, and how they should go about levelling. From this information the OP might be able to decide for himself how he should level. As such, keeping all the information in a central place (such as a stickied guide) gives an easy place to direct people to when they ask these questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •