am i gimped in pvp gear? for arenas

ok yes i have a littel more surv. but my mana pool drops abt 6k my regen drops to abt 200 in combat

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Taurennator

any tips or advice is welcomed. i have come across some geard ally ibn full pve gear and seem jsut as hard to kill plus they ahve alot more mana and regen is all

Re: am i gimped in pvp gear? for arenas

thats how your basically supposed to start out in arena's... as you get better gear your regen/spell power/survivability will continue to climb, however you still won't gain a significant amount of mana. druid's dont rely on int like other class's and with innervate you should never have serious mana problems

I made a thread similar to this one a few days ago - here's a link that I got:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r233...start~start=40

Quote Originally Posted by dallas72
    ok yes i have a littel more surv. but my mana pool drops abt 6k my regen drops to abt 200 in combat
    Mana is usually not a significant issue in arenas. Having your mana pool drop to boost resilience is definitely a good thing - think of it this way, the less damage you take the less you have to heal yourself and hence less mana spent. Resilience also reduces the amount you get mana drained for.

seem jsut as hard to kill plus they ahve alot more mana and regen is all
    Do you ever go OOM in arenas? If so, why did it happen (was it mana burning, Innervate getting purged, or just casting too much)?

And as for them being just as hard to kill, perhaps for using moonfire to kill them yes, but for your partner(s) they should be a LOT easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!