Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: WoW Cataclysm @ Dreamhack

Well atleast alliance get lycans You hordes get a green gnome with long ears lol

ALLIANCE FTW!!!

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Toddster
    hell yeah, gobbo shaman!
    Omg goblin totems are yet to be seen!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dewayne
    ALLIANCE FTW!!!
    Die in a fire

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewayne
    You die in a school shooting
    Appropiate and mature. Enjoy your ban!

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR
    About Thrall in clothes: The council of Dalaran (and Jaina by that matter) chose him as the new Guardian of Tirisfal (a powerful Mage who fights the Legion(OLD LORE))

He left the Horde, and Garrosh is the new Warchief instead. And thats why you can have Orc Mages in Cataclysm (lorelololololo)
    My god... why still people think that thrall is gonna be the new guardian... is show that he isnt even part of the new council.
    For you, -50 dkp

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Errm.. the Alliance has already the Draenei... they look a lot more like Tauren than Worgen. So the Alliance doesn't need a new
    form of Tauren.. oO But you were right with the Alliance having no beasts.
    yeah, but Dranei are not big as Taurens, they have no camara problems in tunnels, or doors , and don't look like they run in slow motion.
    Now there are Worgens which are just like Taurens , big and even look slow when they run lol , and are real beasts, (dranei are not beasts they are just aliens)

So, I stick with what I said:

Worgen = Tauren (beasts with slow motion running feeling, camara problems,easy target in bgs, but you learn to deal with it)

Goblin = Gnomes (the last to be targeted in bgs or big groups in pvp, fun to play, feel like they run faster, annoying as fuck to the other faction because of their size lol)

Quote Originally Posted by GREENTHUNDER
    Gnomes (the last to be targeted in bgs or big groups in pvp, fun to play, feel like they run faster, annoying as fuck to the other faction because of their size lol)
    what are you talking about. gnomes = first target always...

Quote Originally Posted by Wat
    Sorry but, what exactly lead you to believe that humans aren't, in essence, animals?
    You assume I'm not aware of our origins? Are you really so dense that I need to explain what I meant to you? Do I need to specify that I'm talking about every other species of animal than homo sapiens?
    And whatever your excuse, it will still be disgusting and you'll still be a deviant. (I guess I should explain by "you" I mean whomever enganges in such activities. Seeing as half of these forums suffer from some sort of egotism as they think everything is directed at them as some sort of insult)

Quote Originally Posted by Asura
    My god... why still people think that thrall is gonna be the new guardian... is show that he isnt even part of the new council.
    For you, -50 dkp
    Yeah it's know for quite a long time....

So there's still question what happened.....Hope he didn't lose some of his power (due lower hp/mana dunno )....We have to probably wait till alpha...

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR
    The only difference between us humans and the rest of living beings on Earth, is that living beings need to adapt for their habitat... while we shape the habitat for our needs. Oh, and we speak.

Sexually we are the same. I once saw a documentary about dolphins, and 5-6 males were raping a female dolphin. Monkeys and some other animals have or force sex for social purposes. And what about homosexuality on dogs? its very real
    Like I said, this place isn't really the best place to have this sort of discussion. I suppose the point to be made is that screaming about furries the second Worgen come up is profoundly stupid, and does nothing to move a discussion forward.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

"Anyone who rolls a female draenei secretly wants to have sex with a goat."
    I saw this all over the place after BC came out. It died down, and now a lot of people who would have said that now agree that female draenei are the prettiest characters in game. A lot of people still think they're ugly, but that's a personal preference; I never see the goat fetish thing anymore, though.
    Worgen are a different story in that they are actually tied to wolves in appearance, but I'm almost positive the whole "furry" argument will die down within a couple weeks of Cataclysm.

I won't bother defending furries; I know that people simply can't accept that personal preference because it is VERY strange, but I will defend Worgen.
    Let's Hospital.

hahaah I was worried the Worgen were gonna give the ally something cool looking finally. Thank god i was wrong.

Did you see that FLAMING transformation. Snap my fingers to the left...body shake...snap mah fingers to the right! poof! im a cat!

amazingly flamine just like the allys. GJ blizzard on consistancy. ~WOOOOOOOOt

10+ Year Old Account

Shouldn't a person's sexual preferences be private and not tied to what race they play on a game? hm?

@Orkos: Learn the difference between a feline and a canine. Enjoy your mutated gnomes.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

uhhh thats how it looks to me. Its my opinion.

I wish the guy playing typed...

/DANCE with globlins. I wanna see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Orkos
    uhhh thats how it looks to me. Its my opinion.

I wish the guy playing typed...

/DANCE with globlins. I wanna see that.
    He did, for both. They haven't been implemented.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted

Worgen looks cool.
    I will play ( reroll I think ) a Gobelin, it's seem funny

Woah, the Worgen transformation is SICK! Love the dark shadow that flies up. Their running and casting animations seem fine to me. It fits their wild/feral nature. It does seem like the awkward bipedal movement is intentional...like it's another way for them to retain as much of their humanity as possible (and not run around like an animal on all fours).

My only gripe is that I wish Blizz would allow race changes to Worgen/Goblins at launch. There's little incentive to put more time into my Priest if I have to start from scratch (to play Worgen) and ditch all my mounts, titles, etc.

So the goblin uses Goblin Jumper cables to rez you in the starting zone... while being completely surrounded by water? Im gonna go take a bath with a toaster and see how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Revitalize
    All the people whining about the way worgen looks are pretty retarded and ignorant.
    well if wargen were at the horde side nothing bad would be said.i hope you know what i want to said i think that is enough
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!