Glyph question for a lvling Retri...

Hey all!

I'm leveling a pala alt, and i was wondering what are the best glyphs for retri spec to use? I am currently lvl30 and climbing pretty fast.
    I'm guessing Glyph of Judgement is one (or not). Which are the most efficient glyphs at this lvl? I can have right now 2 major and 1 minor glyph.

Thank you all in advance.

Deleted

Re: Glyph question for a lvling Retri...

Major glyphs would be Seal of Command and Judgement. For minor Blessing of Might/Wisdom (and later Lay on Hands on one slot).

Thank you mate, thank you very much!

Personally i'd keep a Glyph of Exorcism for when you get the Art of War talent from the Ret Tree, gives your instant Exorcism's more damage. If you have AoW proc then pulling with our ranged taunt and then popping off an instant Exorcism you've done a nice bit of damage before the mob's even got to you.

Also yeah, Glyph of Judgement is a must.

Depending on which seal you want to use, Seal of Righteousness hits harder single target and you can glyph that for 10% more damage too.

Glyph of seal of command at least until Judgements of the wise.

i was thinking conse glyph instead of SoC...

Quote Originally Posted by Inovit
    Depending on which seal you want to use, Seal of Righteousness hits harder single target and you can glyph that for 10% more damage too.
    I'm pretty sure Seal of Command does more damage then Seal of Righteousness until you get closer to 80. I will use my lv 21 Paladin (with Heirlooms) to demonstrate. While leveling he has 201 attack power and his weapon will hit for [63] - [95]. The weapon speed is 3.8, 3.54 with the haste I have (I will show both).

Seal of Command: All melee attacks deal [0.36 * mw] to [0.36 * MW] additional Holy damage. Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy, instantly causing [0.19 * mw + 0.08 * AP + 0.13 * SPH] to [0.19 * MW + 0.08 * AP + 0.13 * SPH] Holy damage. My paladin will hit for [22.68] - [34] extra damage with this seal on. The judgement will hit for [28.05] - [34.13] damage.

Seal of Righteousness: Melee attacks cause an additional [MWS * (0.022 * AP + 0.044 * SPH)] Holy damage. Unleashing this Seal's energy will cause [1 + 0.2 * AP + 0.32 * SPH] Holy damage to an enemy. My paladin will hit for 16.8036 (15.65388 if you take the hasted speed) extra damage. The judgement will hit for [42.1].

I will melee twice and judge once per mob on average. Seal of Command will deal 87.77 damage on average. Seal of the Righteousness will deal 75.7072. That is 12.0628 more damage per mob on average, and more if you pull more then one mob at a time.

Atm, i'm using seal of command glyph + judgement glyph. Seal of Command, imo, is the better choice, especially when you're pulling more than 2 mobs. Rightousness(spelling?) isn't worth using as you need to waste 5 points in holy.

Oh, and the command glyph is amasing, i'm getting 80+ mana from it every judgement.

EDIT: Only minor glyph i can advise is BoM, the rest are bogus :P.

Lvl 46 Paladin.

judge and command major, sense undead minor unless you are leveling herbalism or mining. than the minor doesnt mean much, but you can rock BoM and save some back space.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin