Thread: Addon question

Addon question

I've been looking for two addons and I'm wondering if people can help me find them.

The first is just a unit frames mod. I just want a mod so my party windows change to show the person's actual face, and it will move around and such as if it were live. I don't want them to mod my screen completely or bulk up the frames. I like how the basic ones work, just want the look upgrade'd a bit.

The other is also a graphical on. I see this mod quite often in videos and pictures, It puts a blue Circleish-Glow around the mini map. Every time I ask though, no one responds or knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Re: Addon question

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    I've been looking for two addons and I'm wondering if people can help me find them.

The first is just a unit frames mod. I just want a mod so my party windows change to show the person's actual face, and it will move around and such as if it were live. I don't want them to mod my screen completely or bulk up the frames. I like how the basic ones work, just want the look upgrade'd a bit.

The other is also a graphical on. I see this mod quite often in videos and pictures, It puts a blue Circleish-Glow around the mini map. Every time I ask though, no one responds or knows.
    For the first one you can use pitbull and the second one i'm quite sure you mean sexymap

Yeah, what the above poster said is true. I personally prefer AG_unitframes over pitbull, but that's just personal preferance, it makes a moving 3D picture of your targets head. For the 2nd one, it gotta be Sexymap.

15+ Year Old Account

For the first one you can have alot of unitframe addons that will do that(think all of them will)
    but i gues x-perl has it by default.

And as for the second one, yes that sexymap