Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Worgen switch ...

So, how many of you out there plan on switching to the Worgen race once it becomes available?

I'm pretty sure I am, though I'm already Alliance. Howboutchoo?
    I boom ... therefore I am.

Re: Worgen switch ...

thinking about it..Would love if they buff shadowmeld a bit but /shrug..doubtful

15+ Year Old Account

I was nearly 100% certain that I would switch to Worgen - I've been thinking how cool it would Worgens would be ever since hey were ther rumored to become a TBC race

But my friends all decided to do a faction transfer... So I'm a cow now, which you get used to surprisingly fast

Nope, holding out for vampire.

I am. I'm currently a gnome rogue... I'm thinkin a Worgen rogue would get me at least a small amount of respect. New cool race that everyone has is cooler than gnomes according to freaking everybody...
    "If only life were as easy as you, I would still get screwed."- The Bloodhound Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Blödhgarm
    I am. I'm currently a gnome rogue... I'm thinkin a Worgen rogue would get me at least a small amount of respect. New cool race that everyone has is cooler than gnomes according to freaking everybody...
    druid forum lol, its ok i found this thru the front page too =P

I plan on swaping my druid to worgen asap, since that extra sprint will be amazing for pvp(assuming they let us use it in arena)
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

10+ Year Old Account

i dont think they will let you swap to worgen right away.. dont want people get realm first worgen without any work

probly let you change or something after getting 1 80 of both races
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

I'll be switching to a Worgen when available. The racials are so much better for DPS feral druids and they look cooler than Night elves outside of forms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayron
    Read the link. Quit talking.

I haven't gotten far on my Nelf druid (only 27 I think), but I really hate her animations. Granted, she's a druid, so I don't have to see them much, but I absolutely loathe her run animation. I won't be doing a race change, but my worgen toon will almost definitely be a druid, so the Nelf will be out.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

I'll be going both worgen and troll. Yay for having two druids.

Quote Originally Posted by stillnotking
    Nope, holding out for vampire.
    Those were implimented at launch. We're called Night Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Doompanther
    I'll be switching to a Worgen when available. The racials are so much better for DPS feral druids and they look cooler than Night elves outside of forms.
    Dude, Blizzard did state that every races are getting their racials change. So you should wait until we know more info.

If Blizzard does as good a job on the troll forms as they did the tauren, my cow will be going troll.

To hell with the puppy men. :P

Fuck all y'all, I'm going troll

Quote Originally Posted by Blödhgarm
    dont be concerned with haters, be who u are--i mean everyones race is aces with them, or everyone would play one thing and one thing only--cant go changing all that based on what other ppl think, especialy since in cataclysm gnomes r finally getting their dues ull get the same respect by being like 'yeah, kiss my gnome ass' lol

my gm is a gnome, loves em to peices hehe--he keeps saying i should change to a gnome rogue cuz the girls r cute, and they are, but my rogue was born in northshire valley, human all the way--may do a gnome pirest tho when they come out, they Are cute ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

I will. Just because a feral druid named Zellas simply HAS to be Worgen

Will reroll my 26 warlock (I have the XP gears to see her safely through to catch up again)... may race change my warrior at some point as well. I've also considered the rogue since seeing my druid is enough on my eyes... never liked male NEs. :B ... druid will probably stay put, might roll a new one on other account tho. Want to see new forms either way. (And want to see new NE/Tauren forms for trees & Moonkins... oi! Especially trees, be nice to tell them apart faster... grumble grumble..)

Deleted

There is no point to switch to vorgen. since it wont be available for MONTHS after cata release.

That, and when cataclysm hits, people will make new vorgen/goblins like they did with DK's, and guess what?
    After a while the DKs become somewhat boring and not so unique anymore, with all the othert 23896906 running around

Deleted

I am obviously not switching to worgen, as i am horde I am considering, however, to switch to troll when troll druids become available. I have always wanted a troll, and i'd like to view something else than a hairy tauren back.

Quote Originally Posted by compaqmac
    thinking about it..Would love if they buff shadowmeld a bit but /shrug..doubtful
    Blizzard said that they would change the race bonuses across all races to better match what Worgen and Goblins have. Who knows if you will even have shadowmeld in Cataclysm?

GIEF NAGA