Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Worgen switch ...

I am a Hordie, die-hard Forsaken, twice undead... But we'll see, I am already somehow fascinated by another gothic race. And gothic/victorian race? Yay, might give me the reason to have an alliance alt whom I'd really care about.

Anyone who plans on playing worgen, but will not admit to plesuring themselves to the new Twilight movie, is a hypocrite who should commit seppuku immediately.

Fuckin furries
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Theorycrafting and posting numbers on forums
    Not everyone is going to be an expert theorycrafter or mathematics expert, and we're not expecting you to be one in order to participate in these forum discussions. But also be honest about the fact that linking to someone else's work doesn't necessarily turn you into one either.

Was that too harsh? (Source)

It depends on what the final racials are for each side. Also how well their animations are outside of form. I'm leveling a female NE atm and regret not making a male. So if I don't race change to Worgen I will most likely sex change to male.

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I am obviously not switching to worgen, as i am horde I am considering, however, to switch to troll when troll druids become available. I have always wanted a troll, and i'd like to view something else than a hairy tauren back.
    Once you go troll you never reroll!

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    Blizzard said that they would change the race bonuses across all races to better match what Worgen and Goblins have. Who knows if you will even have shadowmeld in Cataclysm?
    Shadowmeld: Instant Cast 2 Minute cooldown:
    Explosion of shadows causing 20-30 damage to all enemies within 15 yards (scales with Level to 3200-3600 at 85 and gains spellpower or attackpower, whichever is greater).

Just basing off of how the newer racials work
    Not everyone is going to be an expert theorycrafter or mathematics expert, and we're not expecting you to be one in order to participate in these forum discussions. But also be honest about the fact that linking to someone else's work doesn't necessarily turn you into one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomnki
    It depends on what the final racials are for each side. Also how well their animations are outside of form. I'm leveling a female NE atm and regret not making a male. So if I don't race change to Worgen I will most likely sex change to male.
    So you enjoy having a seizure every time you cast Wrath? lol thats the only reason my NE is female.

I'll be switching to worgen with my druid asap. I just love the irony of the wolf going "poof" and turning into a giant doom chicken

I'm not even interested in seeing updated racials, I know im going Worgen, you cannot love how they look, and thinking of never having to look at my male nelfs boring face again is more than enough of a reason to pay.

With racials in mind however if Worgen sprint and Cat form dash don't share a CD like EMFH and BM trinks do, then how much of an awesome thing is that gonna be for pvp ^__^

10+ Year Old Account

The ultimate flag thieves!
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

I absolutely loooove how worgen look, but my druid will stay NE just because she was my first toon ever back when I started in Vanilla :] I think I will just race-change an alt, because I'd love to have a worgen toon that gets to stay in its form, since that's part of the awesomeness that is that race! [Yeah yeah, superficial is me!].

If the forms for Worgan look good, I'm totally race-changing >=D if not, screw it. $10 to spend at Boost juice! =D

Quote Originally Posted by FourofaKind
    Shadowmeld: Instant Cast 2 Minute cooldown:
    Explosion of shadows causing 20-30 damage to all enemies within 15 yards (scales with Level to 3200-3600 at 85 and gains spellpower or attackpower, whichever is greater).

Just basing off of how the newer racials work
    Umm, wait until blizzard give us the new racials then we will talk because that racial is not listed. So, you fail, troll.

Darkflight (3 min cooldown): Activates your true form, increasing movement speed by 70% for 10 sec. ~ Blizzard did said that this move does work under stealth. So this might be very good for Feral DPS, and Rogue.

Viciousness (passive): Increases all damage done by 1%. ~ Nothing to said, this is really good, let hope that people understand the Worgen does 1% more damage than Night elves.

Aberration (passive): Reduces the duration of all Curses and Diseases used against you by 15%. ~ Good at ICC or shadow spellcaster dungeon. Worgen are Anti-DK.

Flayer (passive): Skinning skill increased by 15 and allows you to skin faster (and removes the requirement of having a skinning knife). ~ More Crit %.

Two Forms (1.5 sec cooldown): Turn into your currently inactive form. (human form)

So LEt wait until Blizzard pull something out of their ass.

Deleted

Auroro calm down he wasn't being serious :-\

I'm thinking of swapping to worgen or level'ing another alt as one depends on which I want to do to be honest.

Deleted

I was planning to once I heard about Worgen Druids, but seeing everyone else is going to, too, I might stay Night-Elf after all. Plus I'm not too fond of the male Worgen running and casting animations they showed.

Also, I can foresee Worgen being the new Blood-Elves. Overhyped gheys furballs.

1% damage increase and another sprint i play feral dps so def going worgen when it becomes available

Quote Originally Posted by stillnotking
    Nope, holding out for vampire.
    A Vampire druid? hahahahaha I'd like to see that!

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage
    A Vampire druid? hahahahaha I'd like to see that!
    Makes more sense then a Were-wolf druid...

NE: O hey dere wargon gui howru

Wargon: I is sad dat I cursed to be Homan and wolf @ full moon

NE: U turn wolf?

Wargon: Yah it sucks.

NE: Wan b bere n kitty? (+ tree and chikn if u rly want!)

Wargon: OMG HELLS YAH. KAN MAH HOMAN BUDDIZ DU IT 2?

NE: No!

Wargon: Wai? I ish part hooman stil u no

NE: IDK Ask Chris Metzen, he seems determined to fuck up more royally then he did with Draenai

Draenai: In soviet Outland, Possesed Evil Nightelf Rule YOU!