View Poll Results: What is the excuse you get when you win a duel with fear?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was lagging!

    14 22.22%
  • No Fear!

    12 19.05%
  • You Cheated!

    5 7.94%
  • I demand rematch!

    12 19.05%
  • GET @#$%ed YOU @!#$er

    20 31.75%
  1. #1

    The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    What is peoples excuse when you win a duel using fear it is completely fair i mean i they know what they are up against your a warlock for heavens sake!

    Just want to know the biggest excuse you've gotten if you have on not on my list please just post in but i would expect that if you vote its your main excuse.

    My biggest would just have to be GET @#$%ed YOU !@#$er

  2. #2

    Re: The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    why fear when you can global :P
    check out my blog for some gold making tips
    http://anaalius.com/

    Also Follow me on Twitter at
    http://twitter.com/anaalius/

  3. #3
    Bloodsail Admiral phyrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In ur cupboardz steelin ur cookies
    Posts
    1,248

    Re: The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    I wonder why you would NOT use fear as a warlock.

    That's like a rogue not using stuns... An idea I actually like, but that's not the point.

  4. #4

    Re: The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    If you did not read proply or if i miss spelt it meant whats the biggest you received.

  5. #5

    Re: The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    I dont duel much anymore but it was always "dude I almost had you" or "lets see you do that without fear"... I usually obliged. My favorite was other locks complaining about chain fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from* balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

  6. #6

    Re: The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    Most people who are dumb enough to pull this excuse don't have the gear to back it up. Immolate>SF>Chaos Bolt>Conflag. If they're not in decent gear you win. GG?

    Anyone with enough gear/skill to worry about in a duel won't give you this crap anyway.

  7. #7

    Re: The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    I don't get how anyone can complain at Fear after the 3.1 nerf. Seriously. It has 20 yards range, breaks almost instant on a dotted target and has more anti-skills than any other CC and probably any other skill in the game.

  8. #8

    Re: The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    for PvP i roll Aff so one time when i was dueling i got flamed because of my haunt not even my fear they said if i didnt use haunt they would have got me Rofl


    Tier 6 Gives you wings!!

  9. #9

    Re: The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    I don't really care what their excuse is.

    But on the subject of fear... i think the reason people despise fear more than any other kind of CC is the fact it makes your character move out of position(which is super annoying for melee types.) But meh, i love it when I use it on my warlock, and hate it when it's used on me.

    Life is fair...ish.

  10. #10

    Re: The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    I hate fear, I despise it with passion, but it's a needed ability. Think about it this way. Mages can freeze you, polymorph you, explode you, blink, make themselves immune to all damage. Priests can spam bubble, can HEAL, can disperse, or stand back and take no damage at all. Without fear, warlocks would be pretty brittle, even with death coil, or that teleport.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Because I cannot summon Shadowmourne and actually have to wait until a GM does it before I can query the stats, just like anyone else.

    No, just kidding, it's a huge conspiracy of course.

  11. #11

    Re: The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    Quote Originally Posted by chiper12
    I hate fear, I despise it with passion, but it's a needed ability. Think about it this way. Mages can freeze you, polymorph you, explode you, blink, make themselves immune to all damage. Priests can spam bubble, can HEAL, can disperse, or stand back and take no damage at all. Without fear, warlocks would be pretty brittle, even with death coil, or that teleport.

    Warlocks are able to take more direct damage than other caster classes, but they also have the fewest ways to negate that damage. Warlocks have to avoid it through CC(Fear) or shadowfury (Destro) and their teleport. Once a mages shields are down he drops like a rock. Without fear the lock would just be constantly getting torn a new one.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

  12. #12

    Re: The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    Quote Originally Posted by op3l
    I don't really care what their excuse is.

    But on the subject of fear... i think the reason people despise fear more than any other kind of CC is the fact it makes your character move out of position(which is super annoying for melee types.) But meh, i love it when I use it on my warlock, and hate it when it's used on me.

    Life is fair...ish.
    I wish fear would not let them move out of position... always LoS'ing myself in arena. I miss the old days of fear+curse of recklessness. Or at least make it where feared people can fall off ledges; Blizz obviously doesn't have a problem letting knockbacks do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from* balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

  13. #13
    Dreadlord Pisholina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Split, Croatia
    Posts
    989

    Re: The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    i just hate the fact that i play a melee class and a warlock can keep me feared all the time. I run away away ~30 yards, they shot me, fear me again, shot me. But i dont mind, every class has an unfair advantage against some other class.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

  14. #14

    Re: The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pisholina
    i just hate the fact that i play a melee class and a warlock can keep me feared all the time. I run away away ~30 yards, they shot me, fear me again, shot me. But i dont mind, every class has an unfair advantage against some other class.
    You do remember to interrupt and pop totems right? :P

    I do see your point though, hate it myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    That's because you're not looking.

    Searing = Firy = Hot = Molten = Lava = Volcano = Disaster = Death
    Blade = Sharp = Pointy = Feather = Bird = Wing

    Searing + Blade = Death + Wing

    Thus, if Searing + Blade is equal to Burning + Legion, as well as to Death + Wing, and Death + Wing is equal to Old + Gods, then Burning + Legion = Old + Gods.

    Simple math.

  15. #15

    Re: The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    Fear doesn't annoy me, what annoys me a bit is how my one 28-second cooldown fear is often almost useless when it's used most, due to WotF/trinkets/dispels

  16. #16

    Re: The "FAIR" "FEAR"

    hell i think all locks should have the insta fear like aff spec and priests have.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •