Tuesday Question: Is Patch 3.3 this week?
[blizzquote="Zarhym;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/21376271669-what-will-you-do-first-when-33-hits-tomorrow.html#rp_143]No, not tomorrow. [/blizzquote"]
As long as nothing goes wrong, it should be deployed on live servers next week. (Not official, etc etc)
Patch 3.3 Menu Update
The Patch 3.3 menu has been updated with a bunch of new articles and categories. The last batch of articles should be available tomorrow, I'll spend the rest of the week updating and polishing them to make sure they're pretty for the release on live servers.
- Patch Notes - Patch Notes, Talent Calculator
- Icecrown Citadel - Icecrown Raid Gating, Ashen Verdict Faction, Achievements
- Icecrown Citadel - Items - Icecrown Raid Loot, Shadowmourne, Tier 10 Armor.
- Icecrown Citadel - Entrance - Lord Marrowgar, Lady Deathwhisper, Gunship Battle, Deathbringer Saurfang
- Icecrown Citadel - Plagueworks - Rotface, Festergut, Professor Putricide
- Icecrown Citadel - Crimson Hall - Blood Princes, Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Icecrown Citadel - Frostwing Halls - Valithria Dreamwalker, Sindragosa, The Lich King,
- Icecrown 5-Man - Icecrown 5-Man Loot (A lot more to come here)
- Loot Lists - Icecrown Raid Loot, Icecrown 5-Man Loot
- Quests - Shadowmourne, Quest Tracking, Weekly Raid Quests (Also a lot more soon)
I still want to do a couple of things with these pages but at least the basic information should be here.
I'm also going to boost my ego for a second and thank all the people reading the site daily, apparently I was the most viewed user on Youtube yesterday. (AH! AH! In your face Surprised Kitty!!)
World 3rd Tribute to Immortality in Korea
Tribute to Immortality first kills are fun, each new kill happens on a new continent. This time a Korean coalition of multiple guilds known as "Team Force" completed the achievement on November 30th according to this post! Congratulations to them.
Blizzard Entertainment is now on Facebook!
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment