Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Shadowmourne Preview, Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Kujja
    available with emblems.. yes, but it will be about 15 emblems each so again.. 375 emblems, and if T10 is available through emblems then guilds will need members to buy T10 first most likely.
    Primordial Saronite costs 22 Emblems of Frost on PTR so you actually need 550 EoF to finish the first quest.
    T10.251 costs between 60 and 90 EoF per piece (afair) and you NEED to buy the ilevel 251 T10 pieces in order to upgrade them to 264 and later to 277. So getting 4-pc-T10 alone will cost you 300 EoF.

Just amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujja
    available with emblems.. yes, but it will be about 15 emblems each so again.. 375 emblems, and if T10 is available through emblems then guilds will need members to buy T10 first most likely.
    Current mmo-db states 23 emblems as the price.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

15+ Year Old Account

Shadowmourne hungers. Great vid. I can imagine what will some ppl do for those orange pixels

Does anyone know how you obtain the Shadowfrost Shards? I'd imagine that would be the hardest part since you can buy the Primordinal Saronite for EoF or gold.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperOwnz
    Does anyone know how you obtain the Shadowfrost Shards? I'd imagine that would be the hardest part since you can buy the Primordinal Saronite for EoF or gold.
    Drops off of bosses in 25 man, probably guaranteed to drop in hard modes, much like the fragments of Val'anyr. They may let you ogle Shadowmourne, but they aren't giving it up easily.
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    Current mmo-db states 23 emblems as the price.
    Primordial Saronite may not be purchasable at all, initially. Runed and Crusader Orbs couldn't be bought for emblems until a couple of months into their respective patches.

Thats one kick ass weapon, Gief! Omnomnomnom

Quote Originally Posted by stillnotking
    Primordial Saronite may not be purchasable at all, initially. Runed and Crusader Orbs couldn't be bought for emblems until a couple of months into their respective patches.
    It is currently purchasable on PTR from EoF vendor.

they cost 23 emblems of frost on the ptr

anyways the most important thing here is that noone mentioned how does shards work.
    this is a quest line, theyre not anything similar to valanyr and atiesh pieces since those could be obtained at any time in the game, and if so can every single person loot 1 from a boss in case theyre all on the same quest or what? like for example the sigils, everyone could loot them that was on the quest.

really noone ever explained thgis and its the most important thing of all.

Note that the weapon is on a warrior <3. And the effects are just.. incredible.
    Wow is not a game.. is a world !

Quote Originally Posted by Rerox
    He means auction house

Quote Originally Posted by TruffleMuffin
    He means auction house
    no he does not:
    Quote Originally Posted by stillnotking

Quote Originally Posted by Yata
    anyways the most important thing here is that noone mentioned how does shards work.
    this is a quest line, theyre not anything similar to valanyr and atiesh pieces since those could be obtained at any time in the game, and if so can every single person loot 1 from a boss in case theyre all on the same quest or what? like for example the sigils, everyone could loot them that was on the quest.
    I did on page 4!

And yes you are right, it seems like everyone who is on that quest can loot the shards from killed bosses. My guess is that they won't drop on every kill, but more likely 30-50% dropchance. Since there are about 9 bosses (excluding Gunship, Valithria Dreamwalker and Lich King himself) in ICC who could drop the shards it's likely that it will take you many weeks of clearing ICC in order to finish just that step of the questline. Don't forget, the harvesting of 1000 souls is still to come in the questchain.

I realize that, but the PTR is the PTR.

no he does not:
    Itll be a couple of months before you'd need them anyhow, so, shouldnt be much of an issue.

its still just gold to start the questchain and alot of farming afterwards. but its farming quest drops, not those stupid orange items some people have never seen in their life.

Quick question

I see the str proc lasting 60 seconds. So once it reaches 10 stacks does it fade away to zero or do I retain one stack of +40 str?

And when you say the values are placeholders, are you refering to the Chaos Bane value or the weapon damage?

10+ Year Old Account

This makes my glaives feel puny.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Siorra
    This makes my glaives feel puny.
    About the time tbh.

But in topic, this weapon is truly something I will work hard for without a doubt.
    Truly epic of the epics. Sad its on such a "lame" expansion.