Tank: Geming and ICC

After looking at the 3.3 PTR patch notes and seeing chill of the throne i have some questions. I play a death knight tank. My red sockets are typicaly gemed with 10 dodge and 15 stam. With chill of the throne should i be regeming all my dodge and stam gems for 10 parry and 15 stam?

Re: Tank: Geming and ICC

Icecrown radiance does not change the DR numbers of dodge and parry. If you have any level of gear, you're over 20% dodge rating already. You only want to change your gemming if the DR for dodge becomes worse then parry.

No dodge is still what you would gem over parry though as far as im aware its better to gem agi + stam over dodge as you gain armor crit and with kings near enough the same amount of dodge as just dodge.

Gemming dodge rating is always and has always been a bad idea. After kings, agility provides over 95% of the effective health that dodge rating does (point for point) in the form of armor and dodge; it then also provides a nice healthy amount of crit.

Hi, my name is Stam, in my world all other races are inferior, play by my rules.
    Thanks.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie

Quote Originally Posted by Strykzor
    Hi, my name is Stam, in my world all other races are inferior, play by my rules.
    Thanks.
    Depending on socket bonus' + activating meta's disagrees with you. But yeah you wouldn't gem a blue socket with dodge + stam