Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Enhancement in patch 3.3

Levva: FWIW, I updated to the latest -rel SAA and I still am not seeing the MT bar change for Fire Elemental. Is this a change that will go active with 3.3 or a bug? Also noticed the red warning at 1 charge of LS, very cool. Thanks much.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Andunie
    Levva: FWIW, I updated to the latest -rel SAA and I still am not seeing the MT bar change for Fire Elemental. Is this a change that will go active with 3.3 or a bug? Also noticed the red warning at 1 charge of LS, very cool. Thanks much.
    It should be working in patch 3.3 it works on the PTR - haven't tested it on live. Since patch 3.3 should be tomorrow for US/Wednesday for EU I'm not going to bother changing it just to get it to work for 1 day on 3.2.2.

I went to the PTR just today, to try the new rotation what you included to the SaA. This is the most complicated rotation what i ever saw.... But... Looks I do 20% more dps with it in a same gear what i have on my real realm.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...Vikike&group=1

I tried re-socket my items what the rawr suggest, (downloaded the new one today) but with that gems, i do 200 less dps unbuffed on a dummy. This "stack haste" does not work to me in T9, but its worked very well in T8. My opinion who use T9 must stack crit/ap.
    And then may we need new rotation, back to the old way, totem back to somewhere in the end and FN when totem up.
    Also about talent tree: I think we still no need the Imp. SS. I had no mana issues unbuffed when i made my tries. I alway got 35-36% mana when SR came up from CD.

(this rotation what u suggest I think will be very good on fights like Anub Heroic and on every AoE fights, but not gonna be good on single target fights like Lord Jaraxxus or on Northrend Beasts and totally useless on Champions.)

About talents... I think if you are thinking about raiding the Enhancing Totems talents can skip... Because the horns from DK's give us same buff, also we can use those points on Ancestral Knowledge to get more int (mana, spell crit and AP). I will try it and make a feedback about how its work.

Anyways! Thanks for the hard work what you do on this addons/programs! Those are helps a lot to chelenge our classes, and force us to make the best what we can! :clap:

Deleted

v2.2.28 has a bug with haste. Turn off Fire Nova, it's the buggy one. It's fixed for v2.2.29 or v2.3.0 whatever he calls it.

I tried with 3 socketing with ur talents and SaA rotation. All tries was 5 mins with 1 FE and 2 SW and unbuffed. (just totems, weapon enchants.)

On PTR in my gear what u find in armory ( http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...dmaul&n=Vikike )

Klick on the pic...

With gem to haste, i forget to save the picture but believe me i did 5004 dps,

And socket to AP/Crit:

Klick on the pic...

with my sockets on real server I do 4200-4300 DPS on the dummy. I have to say, we get very nice buff... if we get!

Quote Originally Posted by Boboca

About talents... I think if you are thinking about raiding the Enhancing Totems talents can skip... Because the horns from DK's give us same buff, also we can use those points on Ancestral Knowledge to get more int (mana, spell crit and AP). I will try it and make a feedback about how its work.

Anyways! Thanks for the hard work what you do on this addons/programs! Those are helps a lot to chelenge our classes, and force us to make the best what we can! :clap:
    Enhancing totems makes our buff stronger than the DK one. The extra 24 Str and AGI to the entire raid is easily better than maybe 50 INT for yourself.

Deleted

3 points in Enhancing Totems is 48AP and some crit. 3 points in Ancestral Knowledge when you have 1k int (read... you have a ****ing load of int) gets you 60ap.

I have only 694 int, but item levels going up, so we get more intellect. Will see.

Deleted

Surely its a no brainer, imp totems not only improves your personal dps but also improves the dps of the whole melee team and since its more powerful than the DK version, it helps you get your raid spot.

Its just 1 totem.... Also when our int going up, from higher lvl gear we have to thinking about it. Not yet i know... but but when u are in i lvl 27x gear... make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Boboca
    Its just 1 totem.... Also when our int going up, from higher lvl gear we have to thinking about it. Not yet i know... but but when u are in i lvl 27x gear... make sense.
    I don't see how saying "it's just one totem" helps here, it's still the best str + agi buff in the game, meaning it really isn't just one totem.

It also makes sense that other talents have this same scaling because of gear improvement, therefore ancestral knowledge will still stay in 2/5 points taken.

Just 1 totem, means: i never saw enh shamy to use FT totem... Also i said, not this point, but will see the gear.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Butu
    I don't see how saying "it's just one totem" helps here, it's still the best str + agi buff in the game, meaning it really isn't just one totem.

It also makes sense that other talents have this same scaling because of gear improvement, therefore ancestral knowledge will still stay in 2/5 points taken.
    Agreed. The other point you are missing Boboca is that the totem is an Area effect which means your Feral Spirits get the buff immediately when summoned, they DON'T get horn of winter unless the DK specifically rebuffs it after they are summoned. That adds dps to your wolves as well so regardless of how much wasted Intellect stats we get on Icecrown gear, 3/3 Enhancing Totems is still going to be better than 5/5 Ancestral Knowledge.

Got it!

Yesterday i was in ICC25 and when we killed Deathbringer Saurfang I did 7600dps. But i was on 90%+ mana in all the time.
    My question is about your suggested talents, what should I change for more dps less refreshment? Get 2x Reverberation instead imp SS and Elemental Focus, or get imp Shields 3/3?

Did Toc 25 with the build levva linked and happened the same. It´s very rare to drop below 10k mana. Thinking about at least dropping the point in imp. SS.. Prolly keeping Elem. Focus for 10 man.

Actually i can have 2 different enh build 1 for 25 men and 1 for 10men/solo.
    Just what does more dps? Imp. Shield, or 0,4secs less cd on shocks? (i must try it later.)