so am i doing good dps for now?

so i've been doing between 6k and 6.5k dps usually on bosses, and was wondering if i am doing good.

here is my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rusher&n=Risev

Re: so am i doing good dps for now?

Woah. Skullcrusher. Awesome, creative and innovative name. And a Death Knight? So many surprises in one post I don't know how I'm going to cope.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by jamieshepherd
    Woah. Skullcrusher. Awesome, creative and innovative name. And a Death Knight? So many surprises in one post I don't know how I'm going to cope.
    1. You are in the DEATH KNIGHT forums.
    2. His realm name is Skullcrusher.

All in all, learn to troll/read.

If you are in TOTC 10/25 gear you should do closer to 7k dps, TOGC is 8-9k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by riseofhonor
    so i've been doing between 6k and 6.5k dps usually on bosses, and was wondering if i am doing good.

Are you looking for some sort of pat on your the dead crotch? It doesnt matter what u dps you are a DK an therefore just fail...

so i dont understand, why am i getting all these troll posts while on the dk forums?

so i dont understand, why am i getting all these troll posts while on the dk forums?

I blame Headcrabs !

Oh SH- RUN
    Headcrab Simptoms:
    # Strange feeling to force Gordon Freeman, who appears to be a fish to the victim, to eat crackers.
    # Itching at groin.
    # Yellowing of the blood
    # Red, dry, or missing eyes.
    # Numbness around the cranial region
    # A severe case of dandruff
    # Hair loss
    # Skin loss
    # Head Loss
    # Death
    # Loss of bodily functions

Get more expertise. Thats all i can say really.

You're doing okay, you could do better with those 245s.

A strength cloak and some expertise would do you well, or just generally watch your rotation a bit more closely.

Its hard to give advice beyond your gear and spec (which are correct btw).
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Who's a good little DK?! Oh yes you are! Daddys little dps machine! Good boy! Have a tasty bone!

Quote Originally Posted by jamieshepherd
    I wanted to requote this so it doesn't vanish and keep getting highlighted.

i would suggest going unholy or dw frost. you got a good amount of haste for both specs but unholy would prob be better suited for u. unless u have like really good slow 1handers (really good= togc10 or 25 or minimum toc25). then either one would work

Quote Originally Posted by sapiorion
    Are you looking for some sort of pat on your the dead crotch? It doesnt matter what u dps you are a DK an therefore just fail...

He was asking if he was in the right spot and i believe you have dk's confused with ret pally's so gtfo of our forum kthx

You should also note what bosses you are testing that out on, in ToC you will more then likely get a different DPS figure for whichever boss you're up against, unless that's a Patch test saying 6k is really just an arbitrary number that could mean different things depending on where you got that 6k. If you only pulled 6k in that gear on Twins in 25 man, I'm going to say flat out something's wrong, but if you do 6k with no warrior for sunder armor on let's say, two fights before that at Jaxx I'm gonna say that's awesome.

Your pulling good dps for your gear but with a few gear changes you would definitely jump up. Keep in mind some fights you should be doing alot more dps than others. A good fight to test a patchwerk style of dpsing is on the first phase of Northrend Beasts. Since cleaves dont hit the snobolds that fight it would show an accurate dps. If your pulling 6k on that fight well done. Do raise your expertise a bit and try to get the exalted hodir shoulder enchant. Also i use Glyph of Disease instead of Glyph of Dark Death in my spec because I figured spending 1 blood rune as a Pestilence and using that extra rune for a Heart Strike would be more beneficial than casting both Plague Strike and Icy Touch, thats only my opinion tho. With my current spec and gear I pull around 8-9k in 10m and 8-10k in 25m heroic modes. This dps exludes UH spec on Anub ToGC 25m.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus2089

He was asking if he was in the right spot and i believe you have dk's confused with ret pally's so gtfo of our forum kthx
    Now why are you making an extra effort to the turn this into a bigger flame fest, puny death knight?

About 10-12 more expertise you will see increase in dps =)

and trolling is for the people with no lives, and who live in there grandma's basement doing her grandma special favors... Get laid more please
    http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll4/Islldur/Signatures/Skellysig.png
    (Sig too large, sorry!)

Get haste on your cape, change to meta gem to the crit, not agi.

Edit: Switch your dragons eye and nightmare around, hands/helm.
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.