Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Shadowmourne Better for a BlOOD dk or an UNHOLY dk?

-0-0-0-0- first off please do not troll saying this is best for hunters or mages or w.e the hell ud be sarcastic to say -0-0-0-0-

so really would it be better for unholy or for blood ive been trying to figure this out since the stats became finalized so far.

idk if its better for blood cause of holy omg thats alot of str + the armor pen addition or chaos bane adding to the fact that scourge strike and wandering plague aoeing with all the diseases O_O.. fact is i cant choose any help?

Re: Shadowmourne Better for a BlOOD dk or an UNHOLY dk?

Its best for any non dual wield spec. Blood or Unholy, and if they make Frost a 2H spec, then Frost as well.

I'd say any paladins or warriors should have it. Why give it to a crappy DK? They are a new class, have just appeared with wotlk....new classes don't deserve shit.
    (Avatar was too big, sorry!)

blood if the arp sticks

Quote Originally Posted by Chozobo
    I'd say any paladins or warriors should have it. Why give it to a crappy DK? They are a new class, have just appeared with wotlk....new classes don't deserve shit.
    way to troll like i asked not to but an answer to ur question

-a way to counter the 3.2 nerf that sent alot of dks spiraling into confusion.-

was only wondering cause for my guild i have a dps blood and dps unholy spec for w.e is needed at the time to help us down the hard mode toc bosses guess ill just test it out to see wat pumps out more XD

Quote Originally Posted by artrax
    blood if the arp sticks
    thank you

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I hope to God you are trolling, if not then someone let the retards off the bus on this occasion. Were you born a tool or did you have to work on it throughout your life? How could you even justify that statement cogently?

Oh, and for the question, I'd say blood, just my opinion though :P.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Quote Originally Posted by legendariuz
    jeez, not this shit again
    what shit? was just asking what spec it would be better for not like the stupid = ret only weapon PoS thread XD

Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaster
    I hope to God you are trolling, if not then someone let the retards off the bus on this occasion. Were you born a tool or did you have to work on it throughout your life? How could you even justify that statement cogently?

Oh, and for the question, I'd say blood, just my opinion though :P.
    Way to avoid counter-arguing what I just said with the usual "lolol iz u retard? iz u trollin or tool lolol [insert more insults here]".

I suggest you stop posting now.
    (Avatar was too big, sorry!)

Why does noone besides Chozobo ever think about the DpS Warriors?

Edit: Didnt read something xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Malleus
    "I use healbot" = "I can't play".
    /salute.

I would take a guess that if you really have to ask then your probably NEVER going to own this Axe. :-X

Quote Originally Posted by PewPewLazorz

HMM... there usually dead due to cant watch aggro!!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Way to avoid counter-arguing what I just said with the usual "lolol iz u retard? iz u trollin or tool lolol [insert more insults here]".

I suggest you stop posting now.
    And you're so much better at it, I can tell. Especially since what you said ain't an argument, nor open for a discussion. What you said was an idiotic personally biased opinion that contributed nothing.

Live as you preach.

And I would say Blood definetly benefits the most if the ArP stays, as someone else said.

15+ Year Old Account

Man, look at the stats of that axe, it would make ANYONE crap their pants in happiness! And to Chozobo, you're just an ugly fool. I pity the fool.

so far no ones noticed the OP's forum name
    this is where everyone comes to the sad realization....
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

i have to agree with the affermentioned comment about blood because of the armor pen, it just benifits more from it then unholy. the only thing i can think to argue this with is the redesigned SS, that now deals its first damage as physical, and the higher that is, the more shadow damage it deals with the second effect. myself being an unholy DK, id love to say that i could use this to its fullest potentual, but the facts are there and blood just has way more physical damage.

in all honesty though, a fury warrior and blood DK are the best options for this wep, then unholy dk then ret pally. most of rets damage is holy, so armor pen is a weaker stat then haste. if this had expertise, it would be a DK tanking wep hands down.

this question doesnt have sense u are saying u will have shadowmourne for sure? are u in 25 man hardcore raiding guild? with like 10 or so other competitors over that weapon?so ur wondering what spec would be best for and thats even before u set ur eyes on the raid FTW u win mate... troll is a troll even subconscious

15+ Year Old Account

Its the best axe that there is or has ever been. Whether its better for one spec or another is kind of a quibble.
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

Honestly I think that the only 2 who should be considered are DKs and Warriors. Retris... do I really have to explain. Anyway this is a DK forum, so to the DK advice.

In my opinion Unholy is going to be the number 1 spec in ICC so it seems like a no brainer to me to just spec Unholy, with the Scourge Strike change, Armor Pen becomes HUGELY beneficial for us and we'll be putting out ridiculous numbers with it
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostweaver
    this question doesnt have sense u are saying u will have shadowmourne for sure? are u in 25 man hardcore raiding guild? with like 10 or so other competitors over that weapon?so ur wondering what spec would be best for and thats even before u set ur eyes on the raid FTW u win mate... troll is a troll even subconscious
    i suggest you take a look at the quest chain to get shadowmourne, its only a matter of time honestly, that more and more guilds will have it avalable. And i can only assume this will follow the same path thunderfury did when BC came out, being used to lvl and tank first tier raids.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by PewPewLazorz

I say screw DPS warrs and pallys that PvE. While doing that screw DPS dks. Leave the melee to ferals and rouges please.
    (particularly the pallys)

On topic. I'd say blood.

The massive armor pen and huge str helps blood a ton. Also, the proc is based on melee damage which blood relys on more. The crit boost isn't too shaby either.
    Any dk would love it regardless of spec.
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/?item=49623