Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Oh lord...I really messed up my Arms Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Pisholina
    And yes, Edge of Ruin, is way better then Marrowstrike.
    No.

Marrowstrike IS better than Edge of Ruin for arms warriors at all possible gear levels, fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper
    No.
    Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Nêêla
    *lol* attack power on an arms warrior.........how funny^^

But anyways....You know that Warriors do scale with strength much more then with attack power?
    Chiming in to say STFU idiot

Quote Originally Posted by quez
    That is not true, stop confusing people.

Arp does not > str until you reach a certain value, depending on trinkets. Going full arp gems when you got 4% arp without gems is NOT the way to go.
    Did I mention ArP?
    You should stack some more ArP.

Quote Originally Posted by SearingGeorge
    Actually my rogue is arp - hit (with shaman) - exp - and with kings and trinket procs pretty much crit capped. When i reach the crit cap.... Due to the sucky scaling of rogues Ap is the only thing left to gem for!
    Now im not saying you are wrong since it very well could be that you are not but for you to be both arp and crit im guessing soft capped since im pretty sure you cant get hard capped and then be any way near the crit cap with current gear.

So if we are assuming soft capped then you only have a single agi proc trinket im guessing deaths verdict/choice and with that only having 1/3 uptime at best then the value of agi should still be higher then pure ap gemming due to combats pretty high crit modifiers and kings. You can be right I dont know your gear and I have not been crunshing the number but I would be surprised if you should ever reach a point pre 3.3 where ap once again becomes more powerfull then agi.

Ohh and about the topic then all I can say is arp is your friend, with battlestance and t9 bonuses and alot of other crap aiming for soft cap or hard cap is very much worth it.

hmmm it's not hard to get nice amounts of ARP

i got arms as offspec and already having 66% passive arp and the famous Grim Toll trinket! The arp nerf everyone cried about... well well it wasn't that much of a nerf i think i lost 2-3% ArP in total...