Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: Kicked out of raid

Quote Originally Posted by Taen
    How exactly do you go about obtaining some 245s and yet still have a green?
    by being super cheap and not wanting to spend 100g on a blue cape?
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

i was kicked from an ony10 group with my newly 80 mage, i had about 4 blues on, bracers, chest, head, offhand.

despite being #2 on dps on trash, i was kicked when we got to the boss. simply because i had blues on.

ony is easy mode. shouldnt need anything beyond naxx gear to absolutely crush it.

i want to stab raid leaders who kick even after a test, even if its trash

Quote Originally Posted by hawk00
    i was kicked from an ony10 group with my newly 80 mage, i had about 4 blues on, bracers, chest, head, offhand.

despite being #2 on dps on trash, i was kicked when we got to the boss. simply because i had blues on.

ony is easy mode. shouldnt need anything beyond naxx gear to absolutely crush it.

i want to stab raid leaders who kick even after a test, even if its trash
    High DPS on AoE whelps does not make you good, just gives the illusion that you are

i was #2 before we even go to onyxia, im just talking about the trash pulls, not the whelps. for sure the aoe dmg on whelps is mega high.

wait you said youre full purples, and one sentance later you say that you have some blues and a green :-X

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

wha!? no i said i had blues, like, they kicked me because i was wearing blues, as in, some blues. not all blues

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldarulah
    Hell yeah I would have kicked you. It's not exactly difficult to get Epics in 3.0 and on, and if you are expecting to do something that drops t9 equivalent gear you better have all Epics, or at the very least no greens, greens and blues are the things I sell to vendors constantly, it takes no time, and hardly any effort to get all epics, so just do it before you raid, I'm tired of baddies trying to get into raids and trying to ninja gear from people who deserve it.
    does it matter? he obviously had the green when he did onyxia before plus the other reason they invited him is cuz he said he could pull 5k dps. they didnt ask him what he had on so the answer is no he shouldnt have gotten kicked the raid leader was just a douche bag.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

cool story bro

It's just the problem that the guy taken instead of you either

A) Is e-bayed and cant get over 2k dps and fails miserably on deep breaths
    B) Think they are so l33t they can just sit back and auto-attack while dodging some fire, get epix, go home

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldarulah
    Hell yeah I would have kicked you. It's not exactly difficult to get Epics in 3.0 and on, and if you are expecting to do something that drops t9 equivalent gear you better have all Epics, or at the very least no greens, greens and blues are the things I sell to vendors constantly, it takes no time, and hardly any effort to get all epics, so just do it before you raid, I'm tired of baddies trying to get into raids and trying to ninja gear from people who deserve it.
    Hell yeah I would have kicked you. It's not exactly difficult to play this game especially when you are already decked in 245's. Still my fresh toon in heirlooms and greens/blues which I hadn't time to replace yet (ya know, when it's last day of reset, it's better to run that ony25 than farm 2 more heroics..) beated crap out of many wnb raiders with full 245 gear. Gear doesn't mean a shit if you can't do your job, die on blastnova/cleave/deepbreath. And that freshdinged crapgear toon? 2 weeks it had same gear that you have, even more dominating you..
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

Quote Originally Posted by Slaquor
    A few nights ago I was attempting Ony 25 with a partially pugged group. (I was pugged). I was a warlock, on Ony 25, im usually about 5k dps. I am in all purples, with some being ilvl 245, while I have 2 peices that are blue, and a cloak that is green. When I was pugged i showed them my achievement for Ony 25 to prove I knew it. I made it all the way there and was helping summon people. I was suddenly removed from group. After asking why they said it was because I was in greens...which was actually one green.

Is kicking people out of raids because they have a green standard on your servers? Even if they can back it up with a honest 5k dps?

If you DO kick people out of your raids for a green or more, why?
    Is it just me or does that bolded part totally contradict itself?