Thread: Ardent Defender

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ardent Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    I keep hoping that some people will stop needing stupid advice like "Should I get Divine storm or Anticipation for DPSing?" But so far we haven't made much progress :-X
    Eh, we try.

I keep hoping that some people will stop needing stupid advice like "Should I get Divine storm or Anticipation for DPSing?" But so far we haven't made much progress :-X
    I have a question for you Copain, is there a reason you're replying in either a) a cynical manner or b) like a douchebag every time I see you reply? If there's nothing constructive to post, why bother posting it? Every time I have seen you post something in reply to someone's statement it has either been rude, insulting or condescending to the person/group of people it was directed to

Seriously, polish your behaviour a bit, will you?

Best of luck going forward :P I'll stick to tanking and healing related questions.

It's one of my secret hopes that they nerf pallies in cata so that "the bads" can go back to being hunters and DKs as opposed to retri-tards. Not too big of a nerf mind you... ;D

@Earendil: He was perfectly civil (albit misinformed) about how he thought AD funstioned. Sure his manners could be better but this is the internet, suck it up
    Sanctity, level 110 Blood elf protection Paladin of <Fallout> on Tarren Mill EU

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Ah, that's fair enough then. Hoenstly, my mistake with the Warlock "theory". I didn't realise immolate buffed Chaos Bolt damage simply because my knowledge on warlocks isn't quite what i'd like it to be. Least you explained it without resorting to "nughh cleanslól".
    Yeah just for having Immo up it is buffed by 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctity
    @Earendil: He was perfectly civil (albit misinformed) about how he thought AD funstioned. Sure his manners could be better but this is the internet, suck it up
    Wasn't related to this in particular, but rather how he's been acting in general - I was just curious as to why one has to behave like that. I've been on the internet for roughly 12 years now - I've seen my share of bad behaviour and I've hardly been angel myself over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Eärendil
    Wasn't related to this in particular, but rather how he's been acting in general - I was just curious as to why one has to behave like that. I've been on the internet for roughly 12 years now - I've seen my share of bad behaviour and I've hardly been angel myself over the years.
    Well outside of this thread I wouldn't know, you'll have to wait for him to answer you.

And I ment you no offense, nor did I mean to suggest that you were not well versed in the ways of the world. My point was that Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory must always be remembered and that there is far worse out there. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to white knight the guy, I'm sure he doesn't need it, merely drawing an observation.

Well outside of this thread I wouldn't know, you'll have to wait for him to answer you.

And I ment you no offense, nor did I mean to suggest that you were not well versed in the ways of the world. My point was that Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory must always be remembered and that there is far worse out there. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to white knight the guy, I'm sure he doesn't need it, merely drawing an observation.
    Hey, don't worry about it mate 'tis all good, I took no offense at all

Dang, it's 1 am. Maybe it's time to sleep :P

you must be on CET :P It's only midnight here but still, knowing that I've not offended you here I think I'll bump My Raid Idea (see sig) and go to bed too.

you must be on CET :P It's only midnight here but still, knowing that I've not offended you here I think I'll bump My Raid Idea (see sig) and go to bed too.
    I've actually checked it out, it looks very interesting

I have a question for you Copain, is there a reason you're replying in either a) a cynical manner or b) like a douchebag every time I see you reply? If there's nothing constructive to post, why bother posting it? Every time I have seen you post something in reply to someone's statement it has either been rude, insulting or condescending to the person/group of people it was directed to

Seriously, polish your behaviour a bit, will you?
    It's not that I'm a bad guy. I really like talking with people on good topics about how certain skills work (Such as this) and a lot of other things.

However, lately, all I'm seeing are people asking obvious questions about gear or specs. I see rets asking if they should use this sword from Nax or this Axe from ToC.... Hell one topic had a ret saying the DPS was the same, because he never raised his weapon skill. I see Rets asking for spec advice when someone spent a long amount of time setting up a Retribution Paladin FAQ to answer all their needs. I see holy Pallies asking how to PVP heal and what is a tip for them, when there is a sticky right there for them. I see Prots getting worthless talents for tanking and speaking about things they have no idea about (LOL LAY ON HANDS NERF MEANS WE CAN NO LONGER TANK AT ALL).

In all honesty if there WAS a topic where we could have a real talk without (A) someone ruining it (B) Topic getting changed randomly, or (C) that actually was something that needed to be talked about, I'd be overjoyed! But I listen to crap half the time >_<....

There's good times out there, I cling to this site in hopes for it.

Also, Good night!~
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

It's not that I'm a bad guy. I really like talking with people on good topics about how certain skills work (Such as this) and a lot of other things.

However, lately, all I'm seeing are people asking obvious questions about gear or specs. I see rets asking if they should use this sword from Nax or this Axe from ToC.... Hell one topic had a ret saying the DPS was the same, because he never raised his weapon skill. I see Rets asking for spec advice when someone spent a long amount of time setting up a Retribution Paladin FAQ to answer all their needs. I see holy Pallies asking how to PVP heal and what is a tip for them, when there is a sticky right there for them. I see Prots getting worthless talents for tanking and speaking about things they have no idea about (LOL LAY ON HANDS NERF MEANS WE CAN NO LONGER TANK AT ALL).

In all honesty if there WAS a topic where we could have a real talk without (A) someone ruining it (B) Topic getting changed randomly, or (C) that actually was something that needed to be talked about, I'd be overjoyed! But I listen to crap half the time >_<....

There's good times out there, I cling to this site in hopes for it.

Also, Good night!~
    Well, I know how you feel mate. I've known this "ret" who's been gemming for AP since the start of WotLK and still insists on doing it. I just can't be bothered to tell him to stack strength anymore. All I do these days is a good old:

http://www.motifake.com/image/demoti...1242264259.jpg

chaos bolt is the only thing that will prevent the heal from proc'ing. (as long as you're not on cooldown and have the 540+ def)

15+ Year Old Account

Well, I know how you feel mate. I've known this "ret" who's been gemming for AP since the start of WotLK and still insists on doing it. I just can't be bothered to tell him to stack strength anymore. All I do these days is a good old:

http://www.motifake.com/image/demoti...1242264259.jpg
    i imagine he goes for 5/5 divine strength too? /facepalm we know the same guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    i imagine he goes for 5/5 divine strength too? /facepalm we know the same guy?
    We know him buddy. And a legion of others just like him.