Thread: 23k HPS?

15+ Year Old Account

23k HPS?

According to http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/hps/drd/8/0/3
    druids are doing almost 23k hps on twins 25m heroic <.<
    Does anyone know how the hell are they managing so much? I've checked gear and spec of the first ranked druid, we dont differ much, he's got a bit more sd than me, but i have about 5% more crit (~27.3%) we both use 4 set t9.5 and almost same spec. He's still a bit better geared than me, but my average items lvl is 240. I try to keep rejuvenation on every raid member, and throw in a wild growth when it's off cd, yet the best I could get on 25m heroic twins was ~13k hps. So how the heck are others managing 10k more than me?

Re: 23k HPS?

it says that a priest held 20k hps on twins 25hc aswell...

i think they count raw healing done as hps
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

or that a paldin held 32k healing+absorbing done per second on anub TWINS 25hc, they must definetley count overhealing
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

that includes overheal look at EHPS logs for wowmeter....

do you use the rejuv glyph? if not, that solves ur problem.

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/9756009#healingout

here is the combat log of the guild with the druid at 23k hps... and as said before, it considers overhealing, effective hps, he is a 12.3k hps.

Deleted

Problem solved, but another option in such case is that you have to take into account the fact that they might have less healers and as such more healing to do.

15+ Year Old Account

with appropriate haste, you should be able to cast Rejuv on the GCD, which would make it possible to roll Rejuv on 17 or 18 targets, not considering lag of course.

if you check the log of the 23k hps druid, his heals are just Rejuv, Wild Growth and Glyph of Rejuv, so i guess it's better to go, {WG, Rejuv, Rejuv, Rejuv, Rejuv, Rejuv} x forever.

15+ Year Old Account

Oh I see, well that aint bad then haha. No I'm not using glyph of Rejuvenation, but thinking to get it just for massive aoe damage fights, to humiliate those lame holy priests

i have bad 2. trinket :-( last 5 week Jarax HC 25 mod dont drop my healer trinket:-( but my heal on Twin :

Got abit wild with the cuting up.. its 25 heroic (twins)

I am quite surprised about the numbers on worldoflogs.
    http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play..._Coliseum/hps/

Quote Originally Posted by Xelf

Got abit wild with the cuting up.. its 25 heroic (twins)
    I managed 14k yesterday, now that I have a decent computer and can do the 5 RJ 1 WG rotation, but was running out of mana and had to swap for Idol of awakening.

Unfortunately we didn't manage to kill them.
    "Holy bananas Ghostcrawler, ferals are doing well in pvp again!"

"What!? To the nerfmobile!"

Why do they do more HPS than you... Isn't that obvious? Your fellow healers are healing aswell take one healer away and your HPS will most likely go up by quite a bit assuming the other healers don't heal up your targets before your HoT's Start ticking

druids can do some crazy healing on twins ye . got a resto druid myself .the reason they can is because the constant aoe damage to everyone.what i do at twins is rejuv spam whole raid , regrowht when off cd. i do 10k+ hps with that in 25 pugs
    with not that great gear, and tactics that dont alow max healing(running orbs). the reason they can do so much is cause on other fights alot healing is wasted . lets say 1st boss voa. as druid you can put rejuv on whole raid before aoe . then you get 5sec or so aoe , where the rejuv actualy heals players. after that the rejuv is wasted cause players are toped. you also wasted first ticks of rejuv before aoe. still druids do decend healing on that fight. twins = no wasted healing cause noone is at full hp
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Chainz