Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Why 3.3 will be released next week.

Boub is always right. The end

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Reyndeyn
    It wouldn't upset me per se but I'm the kinda guy that likes to be there for guild first kills. Even normal mode. Is that such a bad thing?
    Not really, but if you're with a good group of people I'm sure you can talk to them about not progressing through icecrown without the whole group. If they're at all reasonable, they will hold off on hitting up the raid until after the holidays. The majority of your raiders will probably be busy for a few days anyway with family, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aknot
    You are new here arnt ya? You just dont seem to grasp the mentality of some of these people...

:'(

But seriously, I know a guy who has such abandonment issues ever since his family disowned him that if his guild does anything without him he breaks down.

Quote Originally Posted by zischtig
    3.3 wont be released this week, nor will it be released in the next 2 weeks, or even more

you cant look at the 2 former patches. for example, 3.2 was much smaller than this
    it will be the last content patch before cataclysme, and cataclysm patch will most like also be released before the addon (like 2.0 was released before BC and 3.0 before wrath). so they will try to save as much time as they could and wont release the patch soon..
    Thats stupid mate u base that on absolutely nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethor
    Oh noes! Blizzard has been discovered and must throw a curve ball.. The patch most likely will be out in March.
    I hope ur tolling coz if u think march then u are retarded, id love all u ppl that say its not next week to come back here next week and admit ur idiots

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zischtig
    3.3 wont be released this week, nor will it be released in the next 2 weeks, or even more

you cant look at the 2 former patches. for example, 3.2 was much smaller than this
    it will be the last content patch before cataclysme, and cataclysm patch will most like also be released before the addon (like 2.0 was released before BC and 3.0 before wrath). so they will try to save as much time as they could and wont release the patch soon..
    Who is to say this is the last content patch of this expansion?

To actually regain some respect and keep players from getting horribly bored of the circle that takes one hour or less to clear they would want to release this patch as soon as possible, and I am fairly certain that it's either next week or the week after.

well hope the patch comes for some sweet new instanceing

on another note - my guild usally takes some time off raiding over xmas, cant imagine why others wouldnt. it is after all a time for family and what not.

Who is to say this is the last content patch of this expansion?
    Blizzard said so

Yeah well Blizz told me Shadowmourne was gonna be a hunter weapon.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kujja
    Blizzard said so
    They also said they would never allow payed faction changes and race changes.

Would be nice to see it hit b4 the holidays but a pain in the ass is what it will be if so. A lot of people get time off from work, school around then, and the player base trying to download would fuck over blizzards servers even more, i mean cmon whos not used to terrible patch day lag? now take that and multiply it by 2 due to the amount of people out of work/school sittin around playing wow.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Board3r24/Sig.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Quote Originally Posted by Exera
    They also said they would never allow payed faction changes and race changes.
    I believe the words they used were something along the lines of "not planned at the moment to allow this".